III

There's one thing that Cale didn't need to go that far. He had all the ancient powers intact from the time he regressed. He's saved from doing all this crap once more, however.

"I still need to gather my people."

Ron and Vicross are by his side but their loyalty hasn't been sworn to him yet. They will definitely leave him.

Ah. My poor Vicross. Cale fixed his gaze on the chef who had brought him his lunch today. He died of dead mana poisoning. That bastard did his assignment and knew who he needed to eliminate along with him. Vicross Molran, his last servant, did not die as a typical senior citizen.

I will protect you this time, Vicross. I will let you live the same senior citizen life that Ron did until the day he died.

Cale knew he had to turn back time after tasting reality—Ron's terrifying lemon tea.

"I guess I did miss the taste of this." Reality that is. Earning one forced smile and a frown from the ever benign vicious old man.

My first priority should be to return Choi Han, the kittens, and Raon to me.

The likelihood of awoke regression is high. It means having memories of such regressions. If Alver Crossman meets them first, he will be able to manipulate them.

I should be cautious.

"I am going out," he announced. At this point, Ron should be following him, and soon it will be Vicross.

First and foremost, I need to clear my name.

Being trash means he will have to curry favour once more before ascending to power.

Instead of bowing my head, I should be holding myself in high regard.

After all, Henituse County is a powerful and prosperous family. A filthy rich household that no other Noble can stand just by name.

The sense of deja vu is real. He can't help but laugh at how Bassen dropped his fork while he smiled and greeted them. He even talked to him openly. Bassen must be freaking out so much that he ended up paling as white as a sheet of paper.

Lilly also appeared to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to the way he spoke to them.

Most notably, Deruth appeared to have noticed his sudden shift.

"You are not beating around the bush today, Cale."

It's different.

"Am I?" he asked, mocking the astute Count.

"What happened?"

"Hm, drinking must have made sense to me, Father." The entire dining hall had gone silent. "I cannot stay in a trash can forever, can I?"

"So I decided, I am no longer going to act like a bastard," they said even more.

"Especially when the north is preparing for something," he added. He told Deruth about this in his previous life after saving the jungle. Cale will drop the bomb this time, warning Deruth to brace himself for the worst.

"Cale Henituse."

"My Lord," he said with a smile, "I am not that stupid not to know."

It is preferable to become some kind of Prophet.

"I can see the future," Cale said.

"Wha—"Deruth was about to exclaim.

However, Ron and the headmaid quickly shut the door and the curtain.