First Night?

Hello Guys your author is finally back!!✨👀 My exams are over ..

Ab I'm going to give u updates nd please u have to vote ..nd comment too so that I'll be motivated to write the stories .. please leave your comments for sure ❤️✌🏻

Let's start :-

Yn and Tahir both were sitting infront of each other as their ring finding rasam was going on ...

Tahir's mother dropped the ring into the milk ..nd here yn nd Tahir both were finding the ring.

Kabir and other's were supporting..by shouting. "Bhabhi you have to win"!!!
Yn caught the ring but at the same time Tahir too ...

Yn looked at Tahir ...he too was staring at her ..she felt the ring slipping into her fist ..she noticed that Tahir left the ring nd decided to loose the game!..

Yn takes out the ring nd all cheered up!!

"Yeah ynnie"!!

She felt her heart Melting.. meanwhile ..Tahir knowingly did this to make her happy ..as he had seen her she Haven't been the same yn he knew her ...

Yn - (mind) Stop.it yn! Why my heart is melting...no he did this to only show to the family ..u are his just a safe option!..

Her trance was broken when she felt that the ring was slipped into her finger .. actually Tahir made her wore it ..as a ritual!!

He was just staring at her face 👀 ...

After ritual ... Everyone did their dinner .nd decided to leave to their rooms ...

Tahir's mother ..insisted his sister reyha to take yn to tahir's room ....

She nodded nd said to yn .."bhabhi chaliye let's go"...

Yn (Mind)- h .how will I ... I'll simply just stay away from him yeah this is the option ...

Reyha- okay bhabhi ..aap bhaiya ka wait kijiye m to chali ..byee

Yn nodded smiling lightly...

She was watching the room it was decorated with red flowers ....if they would have married happily without those circumstances the life would be different ..but now it is of no use ...

but now it is of no use

After she left ...yn decided to change into something lighter ...

She goes into the closet to change into a simple saree...as it'll be better for now ...

Tahir decided to knock at the door but not hearing ..he decided to go inside ....

He saw the room was empty ...

Tahir - may be she's changing ...i have to talk to her ...

He too changes into the black shirt nd grey joggers ...

When he turned he saw that yn has came out of the closet ..

He felt his eyes stuck on her ...as in the pink saree she was looking beautiful with minimal makeup ..sindoor ...choora nd that mangalsutra ..

choora nd that mangalsutra

Yn felt her cheeks heated

Yn felt her cheeks heated ...

Yn cleared her throat ...making him come back to senses ...

Tahir immediately looked here nd there ...

Yn decided to sleep nd she was going to lie down when Tahir ..said - y..yn I..I want to talk ...

She didn't said anything ...nd stayed silent ...

Tahir - see, j..Jo kuch bhi hua ...use hum change to nhi krskte ...b..but agr Jo hoga wo hmare haath m h ..i..just want u to say ..that ...

Yn - I'm s..sleepy ...(a bit rudely)

Nd she lied down while back facing him ...

Tahir felt guilty ..he saw her lying down ...nd he decided to have a alone time ...so he visited his study room ...

Yn heard the door being shut nd she finally let her tears come out ...

Yn - "W..why God ..w..why with me ...t .Tahir did chose me b..but a .asa
2nd option ...h..he d..don't love me ..."

Nd sleep consumed her !

Meanwhile Tahir was standing in the balcony with cigarette in his hand ..he knew what he did was wrong ...he loved a girl who betrayed him ..but now he can't let his yn his childhood bestfriend ..his wife be unhappy ...h will ask for her forgiveness nd will give a chance to his marriage!

Yeah this was all for today !!

Please guys vote or comment jrur krna ,,,,,,,❤️

Nd yeah aapko kya lgta h kya yn is shadi ko chance degi ya phir ?? 🤧