INTRODUCTION

YUN TIARA : 21 years old lives with her step mother and step  brother .   Her father was a mafia who was murdered . She is a student . She is an extrovert and has anger issues. She  dresses like  tomboy . 

MRS YUN : Tiara's step mother. She is   cunning women and wants tiara to marry as soon as possible.She has a son .

YUN SUNGCHAN : Tiara's step brother. He is 23 years old. He works for mafia. He is a nice  person and treats tiara  kindly.

JEON JUNGKOOK : Tiara's ex boyfriend and sungchan's bestfriend .
He is 24 years old. The biggest mafia muscular and handsome.  jungkook has two brothers and one sister. And he is living with his siblings .

JIMIN : jungkook's second  elder brother . He is 28 years old. He is  a mafia .

JEON NAMJOON : He is jungkook's first elder brother .  He is 30 years old. His wife name is Ruby . He lives with his wife in London .  They both are professor  in Y university.

CHAEYOUNG : jungkook's elder sister. She is 25 years old. she is  CEO of XX company. She is elegant and workaholic .

MR AND MRS JEON:they live separately from their kids in korea .

KIM TAEHYUNG :He is 24 years old . He is a mafia . His best friend is SUNGCHAN .
He is  busy most of the times. He first saw tiara on sungchan's birthday and has fallen for her.

ABOUT TAEHYUNG'S FAMILY : He live with his  parents . He has a younger sister named Yeonye . she is 19 years old. 

ASH: Tiara's best friend. They are childhood friends . They are in same  class. He is   helpful and kind  person.
TIARA trust him the most .

CRYSTAL : Tiara's best friend  .she is introvert . She  helps  tiara with her studies.  She has a  brother name EUNWOO.

EUNWOO : HE is same age as SUNGCHAN . They both are best friends.
He  is a psychiatrist. 

LIZA: tiara's best friend. She is an ambivert .

XAVIER : He is Tiara's classmate . He is school's bad boy . TIARA hates him alot.

SAM : tiara's cousin. He is same as tiara's age, they are close. He has  dirty mind and he lives alone in korea.

author : hii guys this story has a lot of twists let me know in the comments section how many of you liked it?