A dangerous Nei Huasang -2

When uncle qiren arrived the meeting started.

Lan Xichen : elders and uncle, as it seems jiang sect don’t want to involve but as righteous people we should lead a sage to kill yilling patriarch so that we can ensure the peace of the cultivation world.
And start to describe his crime.

Lan lao: who see him toke war criminal away?

Lan Xichen : wangji.

Lan zhau : we didn’t see or hear wangji fight with wei wuxian.

Lan Xichen : wangji let him go.

Lan mai : nonsense wangji will die rather a criminal go.

Lan lao : yes wangji is more rule abider than all of us, unless it’s a lie.

Lan Xichen : That time wangji was in love with wei wuxian, he could not make right decision.

Lan mai : oh really!  How unfortunate. Then who said this tragic story.

Lan Xichen  : ayo has proof.

Lan qiren : about the attempt murder, i was present there who told you it’s wei wuxian?

Lan Xichen : ayo said all proof say so.

Lan mai : about the manipulated market price, do you have proof it’s wei sect?

Lan Xichen : yao has.

Lan lao : do you see him suck energy?

Lan Xichen : ayo said it’s true.

Lan qiren : okay i have same question pleasure answer me.

Lan Xichen : ask, i will if i know.

Lan qiren : do you have any children outside the clan?
(Everyone is horrified hear the question and lan Xichen is offered).

Lan Xichen : no, but why say so?

Lan qiren : yesterday i fell the spell on jade token which is given to you mean to your heir.

Lan Xichen : uh that was ayo.
(Everyone is dumfounded)

Lan qiren : did you teach him our scared technic?

Lan Xichen : um Yes.

Lan qiren : did you ever take him to our forbidden library?

Lan Xichen : Yes.
(Every present elder sit rooted)

Um about the nei sect.

(Qiren signal him stop)

Lan qiren : I think you should discuss this with your ayo.
Wangji ask my help to organized some teaching materials as he is house arrested for his brother.
(Qiren left the meeting don’t even ask permission)

Lan mai : i don’t have any authority over you, but if you are my son i beaten to death as many grave mistake you did.

For the first time every elder is disappointed.
Lan Xichen still think as ayo said elder want to control him, so he go to unclear realm talk to a-sang.

Nei sect :
Lan Xichen : a-sang you cannot do this da ge need to listen hilling music.

Huasang : i give da ge herb after rest he will be fine.

Lan Xichen : da ge is always stubborn, i will talk, let me talk to him, think about your health.

Huasang : let me ask you, when did you talk to your brother, have you ask why he is cultivating Buddhist,  or do you think he will take over lan sect so you forced him as he is published.

Oh oh my bad, you already have a full grown heir even grandson.
Congratulations.

Lan Xichen : a-sang!!!!

Mind your words!!!!

Huasang : what?
You are here to threat me in my own house?
Or your precious ayo sent you?

Lan Xichen : don’t talk about him like you know him, i cere about da ge that's why i am here.

Huasang : do you???

You don’t care your own brother come to tell me about sworn brother!!! 
"How low do you want to go willingly for him?"

As for sect matter i have my adviser, no need another sect leader. You can leave i will not see you off.

Then Huasang stubbornly sitting there without give a dam admiring his fan.

Lan Xichen thought even everyone insult ayo he will respect him.

Nei Huasang start to build business rote to wei sect through portal and go wei sect train fan cultivation in time bubble.
Nei mingjue is in the care of wei qing in the time bubble after one month he will be okay.
Here in nei sect Huasang preparing a grand wedding, he invite every minor sect leader with good relation and evey shop owner in whole cultivation world. 
Also let circulate the news that said nei sect will feed anyone who comes without ill intention.

He did this intentionally to provoke Jin sect.

Everything is in order now after one month they will host the marriage between wei and nei sect.

Now wei ying said he wants to play to none should disturb him.

Now lan zhan and wei ying is in their home, wei ying jump on lan zhan.
They Hungry kiss each other on the way garden and went into the room.

Lan zhan kiss him too aggressively drowning blood but they don’t  care as the hilled instantly.
They started to fight for dominance.

They rip open their dress, and touching each others,  Wei ying's body react like polished zither,  in every touch, he start to more adoring and lan zhan start to forget himself and become a beast who is hungey.

They both are too insane, with there never ending stamina as there will not even a heacky will be left.

Now they are glued together lan zhan thrust into wei ying each thurt is more violent than another. And wei ying is screaming like a lion on heat.

They sex the whole night to morning when the sun is high in the sky they stop when none flat space left alone to  make love for new round expect Their mirror which lead to immortal realm.

So they left this for new adventure, they have hand full as a patient and a wedding to plan...
....