Soldier x mad scientist reader

(a/n: this a series where you are a mad scientist who put the mercs in straightjacket)

Everyone was getting tired of Soldier yell at 5 in the morning as sniper start to sleep in his van since medic couldn't do anything about it medic know who could... You.

scout walk to the science room that you work in, scout knock on the door as he hear your voice as scout walk into the lab as you look up from your experiment to know what scout want.

scout: so y/n we need your help.

Y/n: why it is Became of Soldier being a loud ass little shit?

scout: yes it is.

Y/n: okay scout i actually have a straightjacket that i can use to bound Soldier down.

*time skip*

soldier was yelling again this time at pyro Everyone could hear pyro crys as soldier yell at him until you came in with the straightjacket as than heavy and scout grab soldier by his arm ready when you get the straightjacket on him.

soldier: what the fuck you doing maggots?!

scout: soldier y/n is going to put a straightjacket on you so you can calm down and stop yelling

heavy: it for your own good baby man

soldier: don't call me a baby man you Russian little shit!

Y/n: soldier can you stop yelling.

*timeskip*

soldier was tied up in a chair in your lab with a gag on his mouth as Soldier was there for about 6 weeks when he let free he didn't yelling at the mercs at 5am ever again or yell at pyro.

The mercs were happy that Soldier lean a lesson all thx's to you the mad scientist.