Elijah Mikaelson x reader

Mine/Jealous.
Elijah and i were on a party with every supernaturel being for Mystic Falls and New Orleans. After a while Elijah went to get our drinks and Damon Savatore came to me and starten flirting with while i was waiting for Elijah to came back with our drinks. After 10 minutes Elijah was still not back so i started talking with damon and after i finally saw Elijah he was pissed. Then he came to us and asked damon 'Can i borrow Y/N for a minute?'. Where Damon said 'yes' on.          Elijah lead me to one of the rooms upstairs and pinnen me up to the wall. 'What's wrong' i asked. 'What's wrong is that you were flirting with Damon Fucking Savatore' said Elijah. 'Wha-' i said. 'Shut up i think you deserve a punishment don't you think my dear'. My heart was in my troat. I nodded. 'Words prinsess' Elijah said. 'Yes sir i deserve a punishment'. Elijah brought his hands up to my pussy that was soaked. 'Damn i haven't even touched you and your already soaked' Elijah said. He ripper of my panties and began to finger fuck me.        'Elijah' i moaned. 'Shhhh you will have to be quite my love you don't want them to hear how good of a little slut you are do you prinsess'. 'Elijah i need to cum' i said. 'Beg for me' Elijah said. 'Ple- oh god please Elijah let me cum all over you- oh fingers'. 'Cum for me baby'. After i cummed all over his fingers he brought them to his mouth and sucked off the cum. He vamp speeder us to the bedroom since we sere in the bathroom. 'Take of you clothes and lay on the bed and spread those pretty legs'. After i did that he layed on me and kissed me roughy His cock was already fucking hard, he took his tip and put it by my pussy. 'Fuck me Elijah please'. He smirked and rougfly pushed in me without a warning. I moaned and he smirked at my reaction. After fucking me rough for 5 minutes I felt my orgasm comming.
'Elijah please let me cum'. 'Beg me slut'. 'Please i- i will be a good girl please just- ah fuck please'. 'Cum for me Y/N'.  'Oh Elijah' I screamed and moaned at the same time. 2 minutes later Elijah came and rolled of me. He got of bed and went to the bathroom and came back with a glass of water and a wet towel. He cleaned me up layed back next to me and we fell asleep.

First time writing on wattpad.
?What do you think?