yay school

So there he was siting alone Aaron isn't your typical bad boy. He has no actual friends everyone's to scared all the girls drool over him.I know I do.
He had chocolate brown hair that you can run your fingers threw,his smile was perfect although you don't see it much.his blue ocean eyes stand out with his tan skin.
Lacey came up too me an nudged me "stop drooling over that boy" I stared at her "why cause I can never get him because he's too good too perfect too bad for me yeah I know lace don't remind me" I laugh hysterically sighing. "Addison you know that's not what I meant"
She punches me in the arm then she clenches her fist as we see the head cheerleader
Vanessa. "Oh shit lace I can defend on my own I swear"
She ignores me aaron looks up from the Lunch table he stares at her then lacy an I. "hey nerd"
She casually slides my books onto the floor. "Oops sorry"
She laughs as I pick them up an reorganize my papers. Out the corner of my eye I see Lacy stand up an speak I knew this wasn't going to be good Lacy was one not to be messed with she listens to punk. Who am I kidding she is punk what a total opposite of me " look you little whore go back to the Salem where you came from got it? Or ill knock your Barbie ass to the ground " everyone laughed aaron was staring at us three so I stood up "what did I do to you Vanessa? Oh yeah nothing so back off don't pick on me because your insecure about yourself "
She giggles.
"oh look who learned to talk "
"Look you dumb bitch I'm tired of you stop messing with me so fucking stop or we have problems got it I'm sick of you back the fuck off for once"
I stared at Lacey surprised at what I just said Lacey high fives me an laughs
"whatever! "
She shouts an sits back down.

--------
*Finally home *
I walk upstairs until my dad stops me
"hey how was your day".
I roll my eyes
"As if you care we all know I'm your child's surport its the only way you get money "
I push pass him an slam my door shut in lock it I flop down on my bed exhausted I go to the bathroom an strip down an hop in for a hour I get out an walk to the window as I saw my new neighbors a Guy about my age an a little 4 or 5yr old boy an there parents.