Gotcha.

You slip off your dressing gown, you sleep in your underwear. Harry turns away slightly as you walk over to your wardrobe in your underwear. As he isn't looking you slowly kreep over. "BOO!" you shout, he suddenly looks at you, he laughs. "You don't have to look away - it's only like a bikini!" you say winking. He laughs as you open your wardrobe. Although you couldn't see him you could sense him staring at you. You pull on a black vest top and through on a grey jumper over the top, it was fasionable but confortable at the same time. It fell off one shoulder to reveal your black vest top strap. You then sliped on some leggins and a pair of fluffy socks.

Harry had bought you them last weekend when he went away to London to meet up with the boys. You grab your bag and drop in your phone. "Is it cold?" you ask Harry. "Nehh, not really! You don't need a coat babe." he says. Everytime he called you babe it made you feel all warm and comforted, you seemed to get butterflys in your tummy and it made you smile like mad. "Okay." you say. You open the door of your room and walk out, Harry following. When you reach the bottom of the stairs you slip on your burgandy converse. "See you later, Mum!" you yell. "Where are you going?" she asks. "With Harry." you reply. Your Mum pokes her head through the door. "Can I have a quick word?" she asks quietly. You sigh and walk into the living room where your Mum was, leaving poor Harry in the hallway.

"What?" you ask. "Um...are you and Harry...together?" your Mum asks. "...Yeah!" you say slowly, your Mum looks up smiling. "That's so cute, Anne rang to tell me Harry had something to ask you yesterday and she just wanted me to ask you to clarify. "Um...okay?" you say. "Seeing as you're 17...you can...you know what...if you want...just saying." your Mum said. "MUM!" you yell, laughing slightly. "What?" she asks. "You don't...no...you just don't say stuff like that!" she laughs. "Well..." she was kind of lost for words...it was getting awkward. "Whatever, I'll see you later." you say, hugging her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Love you sweetie." she says. "Love you too." you reply, walking out of the living room to the hallway. "Come on, let's go." you tell Harry. He smiles and you both walk out the door. You walk down your drive, down the road, around the corner, down another road and into the park.

"So...why did you yell Mum?" Harry asks. "Oh...nothing." you say, you didn't really want to say because it would be awkward but then again you did because...well you wanted to know what it was like let's say. "Noo, come on! Tell me!" he begs. "She just asked if we were dating..." you say. "Hum, and what else?" he asks winking. "Oh nothing, really!" you say. He stop walking. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me." he says smiling cheekily. "Well...try guess!" you say smiling. "Um...did she have the talk?" he asks. "I wouldn't call it the talk but..." you smile. "Did she asks if...ermm...if..." he thinks for a minute. "If you've had sex before?" he says winking. "Nope." you say. "Come on, you've nearly guessed it." He thinks for another minute or so. "If we've had sex?" he asks. "Sort of...it wasn't ask as such." you reply. "What do you mean?" he asks, laughing slightly. "She said...seeing as I'm 17, I can do if I want to..." you say looking at the ground. "What? So she wants us to have it?" he asks laughing. "Not WANT, just I have permission too if I want too." you say. He starts walking again. "And do you want to?" he asks cheekily. You just laugh. He laughs with you. "Fine by me babe." he says wraping his arm around your waist.

"Where do you want to sit?" he asks. "Anywhere, it's not muddy so it's fine." you say smiling. "Here?" he asks, you were underneath a massive Oak tree. "Sure." you say, sitting down. Harry sits next to you, leaning against the Oak Tree, you lie on your side, your head on his chest. He wraps his arm around your body. "How come we've never been here before?" you ask him. "I don't know, I used to come here when my Mum and Dad split up, whenever I was upset but I haven't come since...since I've known you." he says smiling down at you. "Are you saying you haven't been upset since you knew me?!" you say laughing. "Pretty much." he smiles. You look  up at him. "You mean so much to me it's crazy, I've always liked you, since the day we met...but I guess I've never been brave enough to tell you - I guess I've always been scared of loosing you." you say, a small tear in your eye. "I feel the same, I never EVER want to loose you, it's crazy." he smiles. You stand up. "Catch me if you can!" you say, running off. He laughs and gets up too.

You run for about a minute, Harry chasing you. You start to get tired as he catches up with you, he grabs you around your waist from behind. "Gotcha!" he smiles. "Ahh!" you scream. He picks you up and swirls your round, you both plonk onto the floor. You lie ontop of him. "I love you." you smile. "I love you too." you lean down towards his mouth. "No...I've got you!" you whisper, kissing him softly on the lips.