THE SHIP OF PARRRTAYYYYY

Ocean shore was nothing like you had ever experienced before, it was fun, full of life, and had amazing people who knew how to have a good time. You had been here for a while and really had placed yourself into the partying scene. You loved attending, and feeling the vibes that these great parties gave to Ocean shore. 

Another night, another party, however your friends were dragging you somewhere new tonight. On a yacht, something that was kind of rare, despite ocean shore being literally on the pacific. 

You were worried about going to the party, and decided to go with your friends ruth, atlas, fluffy, and katrina. They were your best buddies and knew the place. Despite katrina being from rhine canyon and sleeping with multiple men (and ruth possibly maybe hopefully), fluffy being from innovation valley and having his hand up a robot half the time you see him (or he was with karen, asking her about something, usually her husband), atlas being from ivywood and always on some sort of gigantic set (or trying to get velma to sign their forehead), carla being from out of town and just getting caught with the rest of the group (save her), and ruth being from white peaks always working with the tourism department (and trying to get with the head of the tourism department shout out ruthie samson). However they were all your friends, and new how much you liked to party. So you went out together on the mighty yacht and started to party. 

For a while, you guys all had a good time, doing shots and just dancing to the music that played throughout the ship. 

then you saw

HIM 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

He was the most beautifl man you have ever seen, his wrinkles, his long white hair, the smell of alcohol and barnacles coming off of him

He was the most beautifl man you have ever seen, his wrinkles, his long white hair, the smell of alcohol and barnacles coming off of him. He was everything to you, and you knew it was love at first sight. This man had taken your heart in a single gaze, and you knew that he was the one for you. 

After what felt like forever of staring at him, ruth glances and notices you looking at him, after talking with the rest of the group, they run over and nudge you to talk. 

"dude me and the rest of the sillies noticed you were staring at pete, THE mighty pete... do you like him??"

you giggled and felt your face get red as they asked. 

"I mean... he's not bad looking."

"OH MY GOD i am going to get him over here he would LOVE you"

"wai-"

before you could even get your first word out, ruth had ran back over to the group, looked to be asking them something, and then everyone looked at atlas. Atlas seemed to sigh heavily and then dragged over to mighty pete. Pointing him to you. As his gaze met with yours, you felt your body get red, and he smiled. 

Atlas ran back over to the group, and they began beating the shit out of them, but that wasn't important, because now mighty pete was infront of you. 

He towered over you, 6 feet compared to your 5'3 ass, but his gazed seemed to calm you down. He raised the drink in his hand and smiled, giving a friendly laugh as he asked, 

"Hello! It's wonderful to meet you, your friend introduced me to you y/n, i'm mighty pete, seems you have taken an interest to my party?"

you felt yourself choke over the words

"y-yeah its great, nothing like i've ever been to before..."

Your shy nature lead mighty pete to laugh, and the two of you started talking the night away as many topics came up, friends, houses, the barnacles on pete's back. You loved all of it, and by the end of the night mighty pete was giving you the info where to meet for another date. 

this was the beginning of your new life, with the mightest of petes.