The EPIC MIGHTY DATE SCENE!!!

You slept well knowing you would have a date with the MIGHTiEST OF MIGHTY PETES today, he had sent you the address of a coffee shop in ocean shore, a small quiet one, so that way you guys could get to know each other even more. 

You put on your best trolls merch you got from the recent viewing of the movie, and got on your unicycle that made funny noises as you road it (no luz i am NOT putting lamborgini). showing up to the coffee shop that read "IRISH COFFEE" at the top. Knowing that you hated irish people, you sighed and walked in. 

Mighty pete was sitting at one of the fancier booths, he had ordered you a orange smoothie. Raising his hand and motioning you to sit down. 

"Sorry if it's not your favorite, I kind of guessed, but it's one of my favorites down here."

You smiled and looked down at the drink. 

"Oranges are my favorite, you're really good at guessing."

Mighty pete laughed and then reached over to grab your hand, while it felt quick, you knew it was right. 

What felt like hours, you guys talked and talked about many different things, bonding over how you both have needed 2 hip replacements in the past 3 years. While mighty pete was older than the dinosaurs, you knew he was your meteor. 

While you two were bonding, JAMES SAVAGE was getting REMOVED from the SHOP for smelling like DOG and not WASHING HIS ASS. Your friend katrina was following behind, saying that she is going to bring her other pregnant boyfriend who was blue next time. 

You guys continue to talk, and it seemed like everything was perfect.

until....

"LUZ CRANE THE FUCKING 2ND."

A voice BOOMED throughout the cafe, it was none other than...

KAREN KNIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Karen had bust throught the cafe, coming straight towards you. 

"LUZ I AM GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE. DEREK TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE SEEING ANOTHER LOVER. IS THIS TRUE?!"

Karen paused and looked over to pete.

"Oh what IS THIS."

"HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS 98 LUZ HE LOOKS LIKE HES A FART FROM DYING. HIS BREASTMILK IS DUST. WE HAVE 2 CHILDREN AND A DOG A THE HOUSE, AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME! AFTER I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!"

You sat there as sweat proceeded to pour down your forehead. 

"I- uh... karen its not"

"YES IT IS. AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY."

Just then, none other than PAULA MAHLER bangs through the door, shotgun in hand, and she shoots you and you die. 

everyone came to your funeral and mighty pete also farted dust and died as well, you were both burried alongside each other in a twix casket the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like and sub