𝟎𝟎𝟏. ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥 ❞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥 ❞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥 ❞

july 6th, 2020

the sound of a phone going off like with nonstop notifications is what woke skylar up. as she sat up to check her phone, her door was swung open.

"blue! please, tell me you didn't sleep with chase!"

skylar jumped as her bestfriend barged into her room with a look on his face. skylar couldn't tell if he was scared or hopeful.

she let out a laugh before realizing that he was serious. "jaden. no. god no. why do you think that?"

jaden just stared at her. "check twitter."

skylar opened her phone only to see it blowing up with messages from her brothers telling her that chase was lying, death threats in her dms, and a message from mads, jaden's ex.

she sighed as she turned her phone off and looked at jaden who sat on her bed next to her. "i dont even wanna know whats going on that led to your ex texting me."

jaden's jaw hung open. "what? mads? look, you're gonna want to know. he dragged the triplets into it."

skylar's eyes widened. her heart immediately burned with hatred for the hudson boy. she was always overprotective when it came to the triplets. jaden knew that once she saw what chase posted, she would be fuming.

the sturniolo girl grabbed her phone and opened twitter ignoring all the notifications and scrolled until she saw what chase had posted.

"blue?" jaden said looking at his best friend.

skylar ignored him and jumped off her bed before putting her shoes on running downstairs to grab her keys. jaden quickly following behind her.

"looks like we all had the same idea." bryce said as he noticed skylar and jaden coming down the stairs.

"confront chase." some of the boys said.