What is this feeling

(Annie's POV)
*I wake up from my slumber. Ready to go to hell, aka, school. But I actually want to see Min- wait what the hell, every time I think about her my stomach get a tingling sensation.*

"Dad! I need to go so I'll see you after school. Bye"
Dad-"Bye."

*As I start walking to school I hear a familiar voice*

Mina-"Annie!!" She said as she jumped hugged me.
Me-*grunts as I hug her back*
"Hey Mina"
Mina-"Hi Annie, how are you?" She asks smiling as she looks at me.
Me-*looks at her and smiles a little as I think 'better now that you're here.'*
"I'm good, and you?"
Mina-"I'm good thanks for asking."

*We both stay quiet. We arrive at school(hell) and I open the door for her,she smiled. I look at her as we go to our lockers. I see two jerks getting close to her. But I walk towards her and the leave. Cause of course they think I'll beat them up.*

Mina-"Annie do you want to sleepover today?" She asks blushing slightly.
Me-*blushes*
"I've never had a sleepover before, but yeah ok." I say smiles a little.
Mina-"Yay! Ok well I'll meet you after school at the entrance ok?"
Me-"Ok, got it."

*I start walking to my class and sit down at my desk at the back as I zone the fuck out thinking about how beautiful Mina is. I get that feeling in my stomach again, this time I think my heart skipped a beat. I think about how nice she is and how cute...RING RING RING. Class ends, so fast, I get out of class and head to my locker again and get my notebook and go to my next class with Mina.*

(Mina's POV)

*I see Annie and think about when she saved me from those horrible men. She's so hot and cool. I sit next to her in the back*

Me-"Hi Annie." I say smiling sweetly at her.
Annie-"Hey Mina" She said as she smiled a little more then usual. Like if seeing me was what she was waiting for.
Me-"Will we be going to the tree today for lunch?"
Annie-"Yup" She said nodding once.

*I nod back smiling. I takes glance at her, she was looking out the window. Probably zoning out like always. Time passes by fast and we had gone to lunch but nothing much had happened. I get my things from my locker and wait at the entrance for Annie*

(Annie's POV)

*I walk to the entrance and see Mina. I walk up to her with my hoodie on*

Me-"So we going to your house now?"
Mina-"Yup now let's go I want you to me my parents." She said excited as she grabbed my hand and began to walk.

*Shit. I feel the same tingle in my stomach and my face is heating up. I want to hold her clo-. What!?! Why am I thinking this stuff. Oh god what's wrong with me. My thoughts are quickly interrupted. We arrived at her house, she knocked on the door and
her mom opened."

Mina's Mom-"Oh you must be Annie it such a pleasure meeting you. You know, Mina has been talking about you so much."
Mina-"Mom stopppp." She said as her face was red.

*I chuckle softly. She takes me to her room and then she plops down on her bed as she sighed and looked at me. She got up and hugged me tight. I blushed hardcore not knowing why she is hugging me.*

Me-*Umm M-mina are you ok?" I ask seriously blushing.
Mina-"S-sorry I didn't mean to hug you so sudden." She said as she let me go blushing hardcore.

*I chuckle and looks at her. DAMN I can't believe I'm in her room with her. She is just such an amazing person. It was turning night and I wanted to show her something awesome.*

(3rd person POV)

Annie-"Mina I want to show you something." She said in a very adventurous tone. She grabbed Mina's hand and went to the window.
Annie-"But we need to sneak out if you want to see it." She said as she looked at Mina.
Mina-"O-ok I don't care as long as I'm with you." She said as Annie blushed at those words.

To be continued... Haha you guys have to wait for the next part 😜