2

"The fuck wrong with these niggas

"The fuck wrong with these niggas. Fuck, get that bitch off the bus" Saoirse was trying see who Natalie was talking about  before she really pop off for the wrong reason because she just started going off for no reason and it was unnecessary really. Rock got up and started making her way to the front of the bus with Saoirse in tow to see what's going on. She just hopes the elder woman wasn't with any bullshit because she can be with it too.

𖠑

ṎṈ.| 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚗:
Did you see that big fat bitch? She swears she's whoever she is

ṎṈ.| 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚎:
I look towards the back and I see Saoirse standing and her hand looks like it's shaking. In my my i'm like oh yah she finna start swinging.

ṎṈ.| 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚖:
I'm kinda glad they pulled the bus over because I'm not liking how Chrisean all up under my baby. They need to hurry up and get her tf off the bus

𖠑

Saoirse really didn't see the issue. Everyone including Natalie was just cool and vibing, now she wants to be weird and childish. Sese also didn't miss how Slim was mugging Chrisean or how excited she was when Natalie said get her off the bus pointing towards Sean and Saoirse. She didn't know the woman well enough and she was slowly starting to not want to know her either. She started to creep Saoirse out to the point where she didn't want to be in a 100 yards of this woman and she hasn't even been her long.

Security didn't want to let the girls through which started to irritate Sese. She had a feeling they thought she was going to hit the woman but she wasn't.....yet at least. She is just trying to figure out Natalie's issue so they can carry on with their night and go to the club.

"No I don't give a fuck. Get that little bitch off my fucking bus." Sese rolled her eyes as she was getting more and more pissed. She moved closer to Rock hoping it would help calm her down but it wasn't as Natalie continued to scream at the top of her lungs.