Introduction : His Highness

He was used to the stares, the whispers, the insults. He was used to being treated as less than human. He was used to being denied the basic rights and dignity that others enjoyed. He was used to being an untouchable.

But he was not used to giving up. He was not used to accepting his fate. He was not used to being a victim. He was used to being a fighter.

He had a dream, a vision, a mission. He wanted to change the world, to end the injustice, to uplift his people. He wanted to be a leader, a scholar, a reformer. He wanted to be a free man.

He knew it was not easy. He knew it was not safe. He knew it was not popular. He knew it was not impossible.

He had a passion, a talent, a skill. He had a thirst for knowledge, a hunger for justice, a love for humanity. He had a voice, a pen, a constitution. He had a power, a courage, a legacy.

He was Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, the man who defied the odds, the man who broke the barriers, the man who shaped the nation. He was Babasaheb, the father of the Indian Constitution, the champion of the Dalits, the icon of the modern India. He was the man who inspired millions, the man who motivated generations, the man who made history.