Two lil OCs

Baren Asmodeus: An annoying lust demon jackass who won't keep his hands to himself

Baren Asmodeus: An annoying lust demon jackass who won't keep his hands to himself... he's a also petty and rich lil shit.

Holland Leviathan: A fish demon hybrid who's actually pretty sweet, but he can jealous and eager for some things pretty easily

-

I am aware that these two have the sir names of demons of the Seven Deadly Sins (The names are Asmodeus[Sin of Lust] and the name Leviathan[Sin of Envy]), and this was intentional, so there will be characters that have the last names of the names of the Seven deadly sins well... sorta. Holland, Baren and the Mammon[Sin of Greed] family will have the full names of the deadly sins as their surname, while the Beelzebub[Sin of Gluttony] family will have the name shortened to just 'Beelze', while the Belphegor[Sin of Sloth], Lucifer[Sin of Pride] and Satan[Sin of Wrath] family won't actually use their names and will instead be swapped with names that means their respective sin.

I do have some of the names in mind for the three sins[Belphegor,Lucifer and Satan] family names
-Blitheira in place of Belphegor (meaning 'blithe and carefree') [ Blithe, by the way can means 'showing a casual and cheerful indifference considered to be callous or improper' ]
-Lilith in place of Lucifer ( meaning from Latin, "of the night" or "night monster" and also, if you've heard of Hazbin Hotel, you know that Lilith is the wife of Lucifer in that show- )
-Shiddat in place of Satan ( meaning in Uzbek, 'power, intensity anger and fury )

These could change in the future but that's where I'll leave it at-