"Depression.." (Chapter 10)

Hey Readers! Sorry I haven't been on wattpad for a while :/ I've been busy with school x.x but for now, I am still continuing writing this story! I hope you enjoy this chapter :3

P.S. This story might be a bit shorter this time so sorry...

~

Lately, Hinata has been calling the suicide hotline every night. Except Sundays, and maybe Fridays right after she has dinner with her family or her family goes to sleep, usually around 10 or 10:30 night. While Hinata's family were having dinner, Hinata looked at the clock, it was almost 9:30, so Hinata gets up and looked at her family with her sadden eyes. "Honey? Why are you leaving the dining room so early?" Her mother asked her.

~

Hinata took a deep breath and turned around, not facing her mother. "I-I'm sorry. I have to go to bed. I'm just so tired.." Hinata said. "Uh.. Is everything alright, Hinata?" Hizashi asked while he was watching Hinata. Hinata nodded her head then she sighed and went to her room. Neji had a feeling that something wasn't right. Then Neji gets up and grabs his and his cousin's dishes and goes straight to the kitchen while the rest of the family eats. Suddenly, Hanabi gets up and turns to her family, she looked furious. "I'm sorry mother and father, but I'm not hungry either." She said. Neji's auntie and uncle were very shocked of why the girls aren't even that hungry and they barely touched the food, especially Hinata. 

"I-I don't understand, what's going on between you and Hinata?" Hanabi's mother asked. Hanabi shook her head then stormed out of the dining room. While Neji was washing the dishes, he heard someone slammed the door, which he thought it was Hinata who slammed the door. Neji went to the kitchen and looks at family with their mouths open. "What happened now?" Neji asked, then Hiashi sighed and shook his head. "I don't know what's wrong with Hanabi and Hinata. Especially Hinata, because she's been acting strange for a few weeks. Neji stood there and thought about something then he quickly went upstairs. "Neji! Where are you going??" His auntie asked. Neji slowly went upstairs quietly so Hinata wouldn't hear him coming up, but Hinata didn't hear anything. When Neji put his ear close to Hinata's door, it was muffled, like Hinata was talking to someone, but Neji couldn't understand what Hinata was saying. The only thing he has to do is to open the door quietly and hopefully he doesn't get caught. 

Neji quietly grabbed the knob and turn it slowly and quietly so Hinata wouldn't hear anything, then he opened the door just a little bit so he can hear Hinata. "I... I don't know what to do! My family are having problems with Itachi and some of my classmates at the school, it was so embarrassing, I don't even know what to do anymore!" She said then she started crying. Neji made a sad look on his face then he heard his other cousin crying in her room, Neji closed Hinata's door and went to Hanabi's room. Once Neji walked in, Hanabi stopped crying and pretended to be asleep. Neji sighed then he sat on Hanabi's bed, trying to think of what to say. "Hanabi, are you sad?"

~

She didn't respond.

"I know you're not asleep, but is this about Hinata??" Neji asked, but Hanabi still didn't respond and he could her her sniffing softly. Neji sighed and he kissed her forehead. "Look Hanabi, Hinata's gonna get better soon, I promise." He said, before he got up and leave the room, Hanabi said, "Promise?" Neji turned to Hanabi and smiled weakly. "Yes. I promise, Hanabi." Hanabi smiled a bit then she got off her bed and ran to hug her cousin. "Thank you, Neji." Neji hugged Hanabi tight then took her to bed. Neji walked towards Hinata's bedroom and he noticed that Hinata was quiet. He looked through the keyhole and noticed that Hinata wasn't in her bed. Neji opened the door and came into her room. He walked towards the bed and pulls off the blanket and realized that Hinata snucked out. "Oh shit, not again..." Neji thought, then he went to his bedroom and quickly changed his clothes, before he could leave, he texted a few of his friends that he needed help. 

"Hey, I really need some help, Hinata escaped again, meet me at the park." Then he texted them the address. He put his phone away and he quietly climbed off of the window and started walking to the park and kept thinking about Hinata.

"Hinata.. Where have you gone..?" He thought to himself.

"Hanabi wanted me to trust her, to make sure you were safe.."

"Why Hinata? Why..?"

~

To Be Continued...

Where IS Hinata??? Check out the next chapter to find out ;o

(THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN RE EDITED!!!!)

REMINDER: ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT. :P HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY. BUT MAKE SURE YOU VOTE OR GIVE IT A STAR, WHATEVER :3.