Part Two

1. Birthday Wish

As I blew out the birthday candle, the room plunged into darkness. In the silence that followed, I heard a voice whisper, "Happy birthday... now you're never alone."

2. Watching

As I scrolled through my phone, I stumbled upon a gallery of photos featuring me sleeping, taken from different nights. The chilling realization struck when I noticed the last photo, capturing me in bed with the caption, "Sweet dreams, I'm watching."

3. Family Photo

I found an old family photo from my childhood, but my younger self was staring directly at the camera with an expression of terror. Confused, I turned the photo over to find my own handwriting scrawled on the back, "He's still behind you."

4. Lights Out

As the power outage plunged my house into darkness, I heard my own voice coming from the closet, softly singing a lullaby. I lived alone.

5. Hand

I awoke to a strange noise in the middle of the night and found my own severed hand crawling across the floor, fingers twitching with a life of their own. As I screamed, my hand whispered, "You can't escape what you've lost."

6. The Shop

After years of searching, I found the antique shop mentioned in my grandmother's diary, where a mysterious artifact was said to grant eternal life. As I held the object, my reflection in the shop's dusty mirror showed me growing older while my surroundings remained frozen in time.

7. Mother

I heard my mother calling me from the kitchen, so I went downstairs to join her for dinner. As I reached the bottom step, a hand covered in blood grabbed my shoulder, and a voice identical to my mother's whispered, "I heard it too."

8. Don't Blink

I stumbled upon a forgotten room in my new house, filled with dusty old dolls arranged in a circle. When I blinked, they all turned their heads to look at me, their lifeless eyes fixated on my every move.

9. The Radio

The old radio in the corner of the room crackled to life, broadcasting a distress call from a space mission that disappeared years ago. As I listened in horror, the voice pleading for help spoke my name and mentioned coordinates that led to my childhood home.

10. Waiting

As I looked into the mirror, my reflection didn't mimic my movements. Instead, it grinned menacingly and whispered, "I've been waiting for you to notice."