Having Fun, In The Sun

Authors Note: Hey! This is my first Gravity Falls fanfic, and the first time for me to write Bill Cipher. COUGHBESTDEMONSEMPAIEVERSORRYSEBATIANCOUGH. So, tell me if he seems OOC.

Disclaimer: I do not own Gravity Falls, only my story and my interpretation of Bill Cipher. I as well don't own the picture, it belongs to ExclusiviTea on deviantart. A great artist, check em out!

OoO

Nobody's POV

"Hey Dipstick! Hurry up!" Mabel teased. She was always faster than her brother, now being a great example.

"Hold on, Mabel! You're too energetic..." Dipstick replied, obviously out of breath.

"Oh, come on! Dipper, you know I can't help but eat the sugar packets!" Mabel admitted.

"Wait... What? You got into them, again?!" Dipper asked, annoyed.

Mabel just grinned while Dipper sighed.

"Oh, we're almost there!"

"Where are we going again?"

"Oh just... Come on!"

The twin's eyes were shown a field of flowers. An assortment, if you will. There were red roses, lavender lavenders, shining sunflowers, and many, many, more.

"I told you it would be awesome! Heck, I'd say it's almost as great as glitter!"

"Woah... That's saying something... Well, at least I think..."

Mabel was building up with giddiness until she exploded.

"SQEEE! Oh, come on Dipper!"

Mabel started running down the small hill they were standing on and started slowing down, only to, seconds later, start rolling around. She didn't care that she was getting dirty, at the moment, fun was her priority.

Dipper on the other hand, preferred to stay back and watch. His sister was a bundle of joy, though, she was also a handful at times. He decided to go to a nearby tree to sit down in the shade and read. Why not try to find any possible leads to the author again? He didn't want to miss anything.

Every few minutes he would glance away from his book, towards his sister, just to check on her. She was running around, clearly enjoying herself. After looking back at his book, he was called to by his sister.  

"Uh... Dipper?"

"Yes, Mabel?"

"There's... A... Uh, guy..."

"Hmm?"

This caught Dipper's attention. He quickly got up, put his book in his jackets inside pocket, and started trekking over towards his sister.

Just like his sister said, there was indeed, a guy. Or well, a teen. He had short, messy blonde hair, a white collared shirt with a yellow formal dress vest on top of it, black dress pants, and yellow sneakers. Well, converse, but it wasn't important. Just... Peculiar com paired to the rest of the teen's outfit. Though... The weirdest thing was that he had what seemed an eyepatch on his left eye. Though, it wasn't too visible since his hair covered most of that side of his head. The teen also had a light skin color. Maybe around Mabel's friend, Candy's skin color.

"What should we do?"

"I... Don't know? He IS passed out and it IS getting dark... So... Maybe..."

"We should take him back to the shack?"

"Ya, that's what I was thinking, though I don't know what Grunkle Stan would say..."

"Oh come on, Dipper! He could get hurt!"

"I suppose... Let's carry him."

"You mean, you? I need to lead you back to the Shack."

"I hate it when your right..."

"That's because you have such a big ego!"

"*sigh*"

The two headed back to the Shack (no pun intended) and got in just after Soos left. Soos usually leaves last, to make sure Stan didn't need anymore help. He didn't do it for the money, but because he looks up to the man.

They had to sneak the teen to their room before Stan asked questions. They are dinner like normal, in the living room, talking about their day. Excluding the part about a random stranger in their room.

Stan then went to bed, and Dipper and Mabel went to the kitchen to get some food for the teen and put away the rest of dinner.

OoO

Authors Note: Was it good so far? Tell me what you think! Until next time! Bai!