(5) Their First Meeting

At party

Aditya was busy with his business partners while gorav was roaming here and there with a drink in his hand.

Suddenly door opened and a girl dressed in pink came with a man.

Aditya was shocked as she was none other than Avantika. He stared her until she was visible to him. Suddenly she and her brother was surrounded by media. They clicked their pics and soon the reporters step aside.

Aditya

When I saw her at the party. She was dressed in pink dress. I can't stop staring at her but suddenly I was disturbed by gorav. He called me.

Avinash -"bhai, Mr Kashyap wants to meet you."
I nodded and went towards him where he was standing with Mr Kashyap.
I greeted Mr Kashyap and than we share a little chat.
Suddenly my eyes went on Aman and Avantika who was also coming towards us.
As Aman greeted Mr Kashyap and shared a hug. While Avantika gave him a bouquet of flowers and wish him "happy birthday "

As I and Aman know each other due to our business meetings and we are thinking about to start a new business in partnership but that is not because of Avantika we decided it a long while ago but we didn't get chance.

I and Aman share a hug and have a little chat I was waiting when he introduced me with his sister and the time came.

Aman-" BTW meet my sister Avantika Singh"
I look at her and gave her a most sweetest smile I ever give to someone after my family.

Avinash was shocked by my behaviour as he never saw me smiling at any other fir who was not a part of our family.

I simply ignored him and offered my hand to Avantika for a hand shake and she accepted it.

I said - "heyy I'm Aditya Singh solanki, CEO of solanki group of industries"
Avantika - " I'm Avantika Singh I know you, you are the one who came to my college yesterday"

I nodded in yes my eyes were admiring her suddenly I realised that I'm still holding her hand. I said sorry to her for that and she gently said "it's okay"

As it gave shock to both gorav and Aman who were having a chat with Mr Kashyap at that time they were giving me a face that how can I great Aditya Singh solanki say sorry to a girl.

Here some time skipped...

I saw Avantika was standing alone with a glass of drink in her hand while Aman was busy with his business partners. As I wanted to grab the opportunity to talk to her but than I saw Sunny (Mr Kashyap's nephew) went toward her they had little chat. It seems that she was uncomfortable with his presence there.

Avantika's pov

As Sunny came to me. He greeted me, we have little chat as I smile a little. He tried to hug me but I feel very uncomfortable from his presence. He tries to force me to give him a hug.

Before I could react to it, I saw Aditya punched him very hard. By Aditya's punch on his face he fell on the ground. I'm damn sure he had a great pain in his jawline. The corner of his lips start bleeding.

This behaviour of Aditya grab everyone's attention who were present there in party.
I felt more uncomfortable this time not with sunny or Aditya but this time with my own dress.

I saw Aditya who was taking off his coat and wrap it around my shoulders. It seems like he was understanding what I need by just looking in my eyes.

Soon bhai-sa, Avinash and Mr Kashyap came there they saw sunny who was trying to get up from the floor.

Gorav took a step ahead for helping him but deadly stare of Aditya stopped him.

Mr Kashyap said - "what's this behaviour Mr Aditya? "
Aditya replied "you had better ask your nephew he will explain it very well"

As my eyes went on bhaisa I quickly hugged him. I tried hard to control my tears. But when I hugged him it escaped from my eyes with a gasp.
He hugged me back and asked "kya hua baccha?"
( what happened child? )

I'm not in state to give him reply I didn't even move a bit from his warm embrace. I said in low voice "I want to go home." but it was loud enough so that bhaisa and Aditya heared it.

Aditya said to bhaisa - "you had better to take her home." in worried voice he added " I'll Handle him."
Bhaisa nodded and we left from there...

.
.
.
.
.
.
How was their first meet???
He already start caring for her....

Plzz vote for every chapter...
💗 🌺 ✨