Chapter 2: The journey

Eren had done it. He had eliminated all the Titans in the walls, and plugged all the holes with hardened Titan. He was sure the walls were fortified enough, so he climbed over the wall and Armin leaped over the wall.

"Imagine being on a journey to eliminate each and every one of those Titans at a time like now, Armin." Eren lightly said. It was 2 in the morning and Armin couldn't sleep.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, I just came because I couldn't sleep." Armin whispered. None of their titan forms were suited for talking, so it was muffled. Beforehand, Armin had a cold and couldn't sleep.

//Armin POV//
Whew, what a leap...sure hope I can do that again. That really got going the adrenaline. He felt funny after the leap over the wall. But the job was at hand.

He needed to kill all the Titans that were nearby the walls. He was with Eren at the time, so he was pretty motivated. He had all the time in the world to eliminate the Titans. Yet there was one he didn't want to eliminate.

"There's a titan I don't want to kill, Eren." Armin spoke, and Eren went numb from hearing those words. He HAD to kill all the Titans, how could there be one he wasn't supposed to?

"Who is this Titan? You better have a good reason for not getting me to kill it!" Eren yelled. With that, Armin started speaking.

"I heard about Ragako village. Connie told me he lived inside the village. That was the village that was made into Titans by Zeke. His mother is one of those Titans. We can't kill her, or we're dead. You know Connie's skill." Armin explained.

"Fine. It's crazy, but if it's you that we're talking about here, then it will lead us to success." Eren said. This was one hell of a reckless decision that Armin came up with, but he knew it would be worth it.

"That Titan has little to no legs. It cannot walk. But Connie's mother is in there, and we must stop scouts from killing it, or the whole regiment is dead." Armin spoke.

I know these chapters are so short and there's only two of them but I will continue editing, assured.

BBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEE