Chapter 1

You woke up to the sound of swearing coming from your bathroom, curious to who it was you were nervous to go and check it out. Upon arriving at the entry way stood a red headed woman, you had had so much to drink last night you didn't remember bringing anyone home with you. Whenever she turned around you were shocked at the sight you almost fainted.

¨holy shit... Susan Sarandon?¨ you whispered knowing she heard you anyway.

¨Good morning sunshine, was beginning to think you were never gonna wake up.¨

You couldn't figure out why she was in your apartment, in your bathroom.

¨I-what are you doing here?¨ you asked nervously

¨You invited me here last night for more drinks after we got kicked out of the bar¨ she smiled widely at you.

You left her in the bathroom and went to get a glass of water as your mouth was dry, making your way back to your bedroom and sitting on the edge, trying desperately to remember what happened last night. Susan appeared out the bathroom smirking at you.

¨I must say you were amazing last night¨ Susan whispered in your ear, you hadn't even noticed she moved that close to you, you opened your mouth to say something but never got the chance as her lips were already on yours. You gasped a little at the contact but soon relaxed into it.

¨I-I need to know what happened last night, all the details¨ you broke away and whispered

¨Well okay then, I saw you sitting at the bar all alone last night and I decided to come up to you, you were gushing over me the whole time, trying to hide it was flattering but I knew. We kept buying shots and whatever they would give us. They were closing soon so we were forced to leave and I offered to call you a cab, once we arrived you invited me for more drinks and who am I to deny drinks with a sexy woman like you.¨ Susan explained with you eyeing her all over.

She moved closer to you and started rubbing the top of your thigh, while her mouth worked on your neck.

¨What's your name again? I know you told me last night but so many drinks have happened between then and now?¨ Susan asked sweetly

¨ Oh of course I'm y/n¨ you smiled at her ¨So we did stuff last night, how was it? how was I?¨ you looked at her nervously.

¨How about we have a rerun and you can figure it out for yourself? hmm?¨ she whispered seductively to you.

All you could do was smile at her, she pushed you to lie down in the middle of the bed and sat on top of you leaning down to kiss you, she was eager for you. She started grinding her hips on you, she eventually made her way down to your underwear and started teasing you, kissing the insides of your thigh, making you let out small moans letting her know she was doing exactly the right thing. She looked up at you with those big brown eyes ¨fuck you're so sexy miss Sarandon¨ was all you could say at the sight. She laughed and then got back to work on taking off the panties, she then starting rubbing circles on your bundle of nerves making you let out throaty moans as a response. Once she decided you were wet enough she inserted her fingers in your slit and started pumping them in and out ¨holy shit, ahhh¨ you whispered trying be as quiet as possible. ¨How does that feel, y/n?¨ Susan looked at you while still fucking you. All you could do was moan. You came with your mouth opened and legs shaking. Susan brought her fingers up to her own mouth and sucked and licked them clean.

¨That was..amazing, holy fuck¨ you whispered breathless and smirked as you watched Susan crawling like a panther about to devour her prey up to you. She smiled and kissed you sweetly. You broke the kiss and flipped her on her back and started kissing all over her body, making you way back up to her breast you took a nipple into your mouth swirling it around in your mouth. She let out a loud throaty moan, and that gave you notice to switch, doing the same as the last one.

¨God you could make me cum just by doing that y/n¨ she whispered trying to keep herself together, you quickly raised your head and smirked, getting off the bed and running into the closet leaving her behind for a short amount of time, but enough time for her to have a cigarette burning. You returned and saw her eyes get bigger than they already were, you walked over to her and took the cigarette and took a couple hits until you put it out.

¨what are you doing to me? huh? I've never been this horny for someone i've just met.¨ Susan said while laughing which turned into a moan when you started rubbing your strap against her slit making sure she was ready for you, you saw her nodding her head while rubbing her own nipples and pushed inside of her. You leaned over her and started kissing her sweetly.

¨Please let me know if I hurt you, okay?¨ you whispered in her ear and started kissing her neck.

¨Honey, fuck me please¨ she smiled at you all goofy. You started thrusting your hips and her back arched off the bed. *shes really eager for this isn't she* you smiled, she looked at you confused as to why you were smiling like that but eventually she rose up and kissed you while pushing herself into your body trying to get herself off. ¨har-harder y/n¨ you started fucking her harder while rubbing her bundle of nerves. She grabbed the bed sheets tight and went silent and her legs started shaking, she had came. You slowly slid out of her and let her calm down while you went to get some water and threw the strap on in the closet. You returned and set her glass down on the nightstand and moved to your side and slid under the covers, resting your head on her breast. *holy fuck, I've had sex with Susan fucking Sarandon twice* You pulled her closer making her laugh. ¨how was it Miss Sarandon?¨ you asked and kissed her passionately ¨oh darling, that has to be the best orgasm I have ever had, well done.¨ She said still a little out of breath.

The two of you just kept rubbing your hands on each other never wanting to let go of the other. You messaged her head for a good while just thinking about how this happened, why it happened, not that you're complaining. You heard a soft snore coming from the woman cuddled up to you and smiled widely, listening to her snoring and heartbeat eventually put you to sleep. There you two laid, basking in your love making.

The next morning you woke up and the red headed beauty was gone as if she was never there. There was a note on the pillow and you smiled, you could still smell her as if she was right next to you. You opened the note and read

¨I enjoyed the last two nights with you immensely, you really know what you're doing with that thing. Here's my number, call me anytime, honey.
     Love, Susan Sarandon

You were the happiest person on the planet as of now, Susan Sarandon gave you her number, complemented your love making to her and her beautiful body. This wasn't the end, but just the beginning.