Chapter 1

Auother pov

Jimin and taehyung are working after their collage. Today is a busy day they don't have time to breathe. The manager
said Jimin to serve a vip room so he goes there .He knock the door enter the room but there is anyone so he decides to go from there he open the door that time a handsome man enter the room pull him close to that man's body. He try to push the person but he can't match the strength of stranger. The drink in his hands are taken by the man and drink it fully. But the stranger keep it on his mouth and kiss Jimin the drink in the mouth of stranger are goes to jimin mouth he drink it.

Jimin pov

When I decided to come out a man enter into the room he pull me to him.He take the drinks I brought so I think can leave but then kiss me and make to drink the drinks. It is the first time I taste it . It's bitter . I try to push him away but he is stronger than me I can't do anything to him. I losing my consiness because of the drink .

Time skips...

The sunlight enter to the room through window it disturb my sleep. When I wake up my head hurting very much I am also naked my body is pain I can't even move I  search my phone there when I get it I call tae he is worried about me.

Taehyung pov..

Last night when I saw jimin when he goes to serve the vip room after that I don't see him I am worried about him. I try to call him but not picking I am panicking. I am thinking of go to search when got call from him . He is crying
"Hello taetae"he said in between crying.
I said "jimin calm down I am coming where are you". After telling me where he was I didn't cut the call I says nothing some sweet words to clam him . When reach there it stop heart the scene fornd of me ..

This my first attempt please give suggestions