Ana comes home from the mall. She was happy to see Shubman after a long time and was also sad that Shubman might take Rudar with him.

Just then her doorbell rings, she finds Rudra sitting there and opens the door, where people are standing with lots of gifts and toys.

Ana : Why have you brought so many gifts and toys to my house? I didn't order them.

Just then Shubman appears from behind and says

Shubman : All of you are standing here, go inside and put all this stuff.

Everyone keeps the stuff inside and leaves. Aana tries to stop them but they keep all the stuff inside.

Ana : What kind of nonsense is this? Pick up all this stuff and get out of here. She tells Shubman

Shubman ignores her words and goes to Rudar and makes him sit in his lap.

Ana : You didn't hear. Go away from here and stay away from my son.

Shubman : Rudar, perhaps your mother has forgotten that I am your father.

Ana : Also tell your son that you cheated on his mom.  And by the way, where are your wife and child? Or left them too like us

Shubman gets angry after hearing Ana's words, he pulls Ana towards him and brings her closer to him.

Shubman : You don't know the whole story, so don't say that girl had trapped me.

Ana starts laughing after hearing Shubman's words.

Ana: How many more lies will you tell, Shubman, I never thought that you would turn out like this, it is my fault that I loved you.

Shubman : Aana, I still love you, I admit that I made a mistake but don't punish Rudar for this, he needs the love of both of us.

Ana: You are talking about love, I will not even let your shadow fall on my child.

Shubman : Ana , please understand what I say.

Ana: Shut up Shubman let us both live

Ana speaks very loudly which makes Rudar start crying.  Shubman quickly picks up Rudar and starts calming him down and Rudar also becomes silent.

After some time, Shubman gives Rudar to Ana and starts leaving and says

Shubman : Okay Aana, you want to keep Rudar away from me but once you allowed Shahleen Di and Mama Papa to meet him, he wants to meet Rudar please.

Aana says yes to Shubman Saying this he leaves

Ana : How should I tell you, Shubman, I want you to fall in love with me, but whenever I think of this, I remember your betrayal, but I don't want you to break Rudar's heart along with me.

She starts crying saying this

In ICT

Rohit : Boys, tomorrow we have to return to Mumbai.

Everyone was happy to hear this but except Shubman.

Ishaan : Shubman, you should be happy, Delhi has given you so much happiness.

Virat : Which happiness Ishaan

Ishaan : Oh Virat Bhai, I forgot to tell you, do you remember the child we met in the ground?

Hardik : Rudar?

Ishaan : Yes brother, he is the son of Shubman and Ana.

Rohit : What ? what are you saying Ishaan

Virat : Shubman, you met Aana and you also have a son.

Shubman : yes brother, I just found out today

Virat : Where is she live  Shubman, tell me, I want to meet her.

Ishaan : Brother, she lives in the flat opposite.

Rohit : Shubman why don't you  bring Ana and your  child to our place?

Shubman : Brother, she doesn't even want to let my shadow fall on the rudar.
And she would never come

Surya: Shubman, she will not come but her brother can go to meet her.

Virat : That's right Surya, we will go in the morning

Shubman : but bhai

Hardik :  what But not , you keep quiet

Thnx for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment ✨❤️💞