Chapter One

A solar ray forced me to open my eyes, well anyway i had to, is my first day in the academy and nobody is in home for wake me up becouse of course mi parenst don’t care about me. my headache increase and them i saw a not of my lover from yesterday.

“It was amazing i can’t wait for the next time you’re so fuckin hot”

-L

¿Who the hell is he? I don’t remember about anything since yesterday, that means it was a crazy night. smiled and throw the note next to the others notes of my lovers , because i knew that i will never gonna see him again and well i don’t care becouse is my life and love it.

I walk to the bathroom and open de the shower, and yes i have a big bathroom in my room ¿Cool isn’t it?. I go in the shower and let all the drops fall on my. I cleaned all my body y makeup and i put a really short and sexy clothes, is a fact nobody can’t resist me.

I went to the school in my fancy car it was a ferrary, like always everybody stay watching me i go into the school and i saw my best friend.

-Hey Amy.-I talk to her.

-Hey my Little bitch.-She said laughing. She walked so wear and funny.  I held her in my arms and walked into a empty classroom.

-Oh my God, ¡You are drunk!- I scream.

-No-oh.-She sing.-Aaah a Little bit. We Both laugh.

-we have to enter our class ¿what you gonna do?-I ask

-To the fuk with it i gonna in anyways.-She said. And rapidly she stand up. I pass hers arms around my shoulders holding she. And we in into our class.

She set next to me and she fell sleep.

We were studying to become actresses and Singer that is my dream and i gonna do anything to do it. All the teachers in here are a famous persons and thats why the academy is so expecive. The principal in into the classroom with a guy i had to say it the guy is hot.

-Welcome to another great year in beatiful arts academy, how all know i’m your principal and he is Justin Bieber and he’s going to be your teacher in Instruments and singing.

Wait a minute a remember this boy, he goa ll days to fire’s club and try to conquer all the womens in there, but with me that’s don’t ‘Cause i choose my boys and i always have the control in the situation. Apart of it he is a fomous Singer in whole World but i don’t care about that.

He look at me and smile i show my special finger and ignore him.

-Wait a minute ¿He is goning to be our what?.-I scream very loud

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone I'm so so sorry for desapear all this months it was a familiar problems so well i'm back with the first chapter, I really hope that u like it please vote a comments :)