CH - 2 Trying

"ishan are you out of your mind , why would you drink a whole bottle, ishan , ishan-"

__________

"Wth where I m ahh!" Ishan said groaning.

"After drinking a whole bottle, for goddamm what reason , you say where I am ?" Shubman said while coming back from the bathroom after taking a shower.

"Ahh !! , ohh yess . So ........ How was your talk with Sara "

"Good I got her number "

"Huh?! This generation meeting and giving numbers wow" ishan whispered shouted .

" You are 1 year older than me Mr g- kishan"

"Whateve- , WTF" ishan shouted when he removed the blanket to go inside the bathroom just to find himself naked under the blanket.

"Wtf did you do with me"ishan said while again covering his body with the blanket dramatically

"A lot , I carried you here , then teared all of your clothing, kissed your chest moved to your lower portion and started licking your -"

"STOPPPPPPPPP !! you PERVERT!!!!!"

"Hahahaghahahygahaha , I m straight bro , offcourse after drinking a whole bottle, what do you expect, you vomitted all over your kurta , I had to UNDRESS you before putting you to bed "

Ishan felt a little sad when he told that his straight even though he don't have any feelings for shubman, he don't know what's happening it's just too much for him.

After getting ready both went to there dining area to get their breakfast . Thereby found all the team members were already sitting while eating their breakfast.

" the lovebirds finally dicided to come" said Rishab while grinning.

"Ahh stop y'all don't start again , please" ishan said while quickly grabbing his and shubman's food while both sat down to eat .

"So , shubman what were you talking with Sara" kuldeep started

"Well , we introduced eachother, she told me , that she already knows me and that I m very good cricketer and also that she admires my cricket-" shubman got cutt off by ishan standing up from his chair "sorry guys , I would better like to eat , inside my room " he said and went straight to his and shubman's room .

"Huh! What's up with him?" Shubman questioned others .

"Ask yourself " all replied

"Wtf is wrong with you guys "

"Asks who"

After completing his breakfast shubman went to his room just to find a crying ishan and his food still as it is in the night stand . Ishan was curled up in a ball while crying hard, he didn't notice that shubman already came , after seeing the side infront of him shubman hurriedly went towards inshan

"Ishan , Ishu what happened look at me Ishu , is something wrong " shubman said while cupping the others face which was bright red in colour.

"No it's nothing"

"What do you mean my nothing you are a crying mess now"

"Nah it's really nothing , shubi can we sleep now I m tried"

It was 12 pm in the morning but still shubman agreed to sleep because ishan was not feeling great , so they slept for some hour .

On the other side -

"I hope this two understands their feelings soon" Rohit said while eating his breakfast

"Yeah right , they will hurt eachother , like this way if they don't" said Virat

"Guys I have an idea " hardik said excitedly

_______________

I will try to update and finish this story as soon as possible stay tune ❤️‍🩹🏆