🍋 Chapter 21: A spider's charm

3rd POV

During the passing weeks, Elias has been gradually earning the trust of Vivian's mates. Despite facing challenges in his own relationship with Riven, when Elias attempts to reconcile, Riven rejects his efforts and still views Elias as his nemesis.

Typically, Riven, who has been petty since the first day they met, would act like a bully, attempting to make Elias look bad in front of Koyou and Salem just to sabotage his chances. However, Riven's attempts to bully Elias became futile once Vivian found out. She had beaten him to teach him a lesson.

Vivian was surprised to discover that Riven, rather than Koyou, was the one opposing it. Typically, when a male enters their territory, it is Koyou who acts hostile and protective, striving to drive the male away.

Vivian stared at Koyou, who was outside with Salem. The two of them were arguing as usual, this time over their attempts to build a crib for the cubs. Both Koyou and Salem were yelling at each other, expressing their disagreements on how they construct it. Their yelling wasn't aggressive at all; instead, it resembled the typical banter of siblings.

Not only were Koyou and Salem outside, but their cubs were as well. All five cubs rolled around in the grass, playing and observing their fathers bickering. 

Shu-Shu, the youngest, especially focused on his fathers. The chubby panther cub sat between the arguing males, reclining inside the unfinished crib and growling, as if demanding his fathers to hurry up and finish.

"Shuu, out," Koyou said to his cub, but Shu-Shu didn't budge and had to be personally removed.

Koyou lifted his lazy cub out and placed him on the side in a shaded spot.

Vivian's gaze shifted from Koyou outside, and she redirected her attention back inside her home. She allowed Koyou and Salem to have their time building the cribs.

"Riven," She called out.

Riven came out of the kitchen and tilted his head.

"Yes?" He said.

"Stop skipping and take your medicine," Vivian bluntly said. She nagged at him before throwing a bottle of elixir toward him. 

Riven nodded, catching the flying bottle. He drank it before going back to what he was doing, as he didn't want to hear any more nagging from her.

She remembered after reuniting with Riven, she discovered that he still bore the curse. Immediately, she began making elixirs to remedy the situation.

(TIME PASSED)

As the sun rose, it became noon, and the two feline males outside were finally done constructing the cribs. Interestingly, they each decided to make their own cribs instead of working together, resulting in not just one crib, but two—crafted by Koyou and Salem.

The two cribs were placed inside the cubs' room. Shu-Shu, who was observing his father's work, was the first to test both cribs. After some time, all the cubs outside exhausted their energy and fell asleep. The fathers then carried the cubs and placed them into the cribs for sleep.

(SMUT)

At the top of the tower was Vivian's office. Unlike its usual quiet ambiance, it was instead filled with arousing noise. The witch, who was supposed to be working inside, had all three of her husbands interrupted her work.

The spacious yet towering room was permeated by nothing but moans—the passionate and steamy desire shared between them. Pieces of clothing lay scattered on the floor, while drops of liquid fell to the ground.