𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

my friends started talking about the practice we've just seen after we left the room but i couldn't stop thinking about what sunwoo said

my friends started talking about the practice we've just seen after we left the room but i couldn't stop thinking about what sunwoo said. it's been 15 minutes already and i had 5 left until i'll go meet him. god i'm so nervous. I don't even know why i'm feeling like that. it'll be just a normal conversation between two normal people..

"EARTH TO HAIKYUUJIN!" eric YELLED in my ear, making me jump.

"DUDE YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME WHAT DO YOU WANT!" i yelled back of course.

"we were asking you what do you think about his dancing." i raised an eyebrow.

"oh. well he's really good. but you know i kinda have to go now." (bye everytime i write this i feel like i'm interpreting selena from gossip girl😭- author) . i replied to them.

"huh where? we just arrived." miyeon asked me, getting suspicious.

"my mom just texted me that she's back home and needs some help." i slightly smiled, hoping they'll believe me.

fortunately, they all nodded and said goodbye, while i went to the rooftop, where sunwoo wanted to meet me.

i arrived and he was already there, looking absolutely good, considering he had just finished a dance practice. damn.

he turned to look at me and smiled. "you're here."

"yeah well you told me to come so.. what's up?" i asked him.

"can you give this back to juyeon?" he handed me a notebook with some notes in it. "i promised i'd return it to him today but I'm not going home tonight." i sighed in relief after hearing him.

"oh i thought - i mean, yeah sure don't worry, i'll give it to him when i arrive home." i was so close to saying something wrong.

i heard him chuckle. "what did you think hm?" he suddenly came closer to my body.

"nothing." i answered, trying to stay cool.

"have you thought of the kiss?" he moved his gaze to my lips.

i made eye contact with him. "maybe. did you?" i suddenly asked him. (wtf how did those words come out of my mouth help???!)

he looked quite surprised. "oh i definitely did. i'm thinking about it right now." he moved even closer to me.

"then keep thinking about it." i pushed him and smiled a little. (girly so confident rn kinda sexy if you ask me) "if we're done here, we should leave."

sunwoo smirked. "alright ma'am. after you." he pointed his hand to the door and we both left the rooftop together.

i arrived home and chatted with my mom a little bit.
"have you spoken with our neighbor? he looks like a good guy." mom asked me.