PROLOGUE

Today is Aarohi and Abhimanyu's weeding. But Abhimanyu loves Aarohi's sister Akshra and akshra was sacrificing her love for her sister, so abhimanyu agrees with his and Aarohi's marriage to make Akshra jealous. And in morning Aarohi went to give her M.D exam and when Akshra tried to stop her she said that her career is her first priority and she can leave anything for her career. And being a mahaan minded and sudhh sanskari girl she thinks aarohi is not good for abhi because aarohi will never made her marriage her first priority. So she decided that there is no use of sacrifice her love and aarohi will never be happy because abhi loves her. And she goes to the place where abhi has invited her and they confess their love and go to a mandir for their marriage.
And here goenkas were tensed because birlas is not here yet kairav and ag was trying their calls but no one answered suwarna was consoling mimi and manish was continuously starring on gate with a hope that they were arrive anytime soon. And aarohi she was sitting on stairs in her weeding lehenga, she was just staring at mandap without any emotion and vansh was just sitting beside her. After like eternity Birlas arrive goenkas sigh in relief and wnt toward door but aarohi she didn't move a inch so that vansh he was waiting for her sister and here manish looking for abhi but he was nowhere to seen.
Manish- where is abhimanyu manjiri ji?
Manjiri and harsh fold their hands in front of them.
Harsh- hume maaf kr dijiye manish ji.
Manish was fuming in anger but he calms himself.
Manish- maaf kr dijiye mtlb kya kaha hai Abhimanyu?
Majiri- voh shadi chhor ke chala gya.
Manish was now silent he was just thinking about his granddaughter's future what will happen to her what will people think if they got to know that she was left at mandap on her marriage day. Now kairav comes in front of them anger was clearly visible on his face.
Kairav- kya matlab chala gya jb use shadi karni hi nhi thi toh usne haa kyu kaha tha shadi ke liye.
Manjiri- dekho beta hum samagh sakte hai aur hum bahut sharminda hai jo abhimanyu ne kiya uske liye ho sake toh hume maaf krdo.
Manish- maafi maang rhe hai aaplogon ne socha humari bachi ka kya hoga jb logon ko pta chalega ki aapka beta humari beti ko mandap me chhor ke bhag gya kya sochenge log humari aaru ke baare me.
He was feeling uneasiness and his left shoulder was hurting suddenly he felt his heart is stop beating and an unbearable pain in his chest his eyes was consuming darkness and he felt that his leg was giving up and the last thing he saw  kairav was trying to hold him but he collapsed. Everyone panicked anand and mahima run toward him and start checking is pulse, heartbeat. Aarohi who was still sitting on stairs shouted "bade papa" and rushed toward him.
Mahima- kairav inhe room me leke chalo aur aarohi tumhare pass tumhara medical kit to hoga na use lana.
Aarohi- ok mam
Kairav vansh neil and parth take him to the room and aarohi bring her medical kit.
Aarohi mahima and anand start treating him they got to know he had a mini heart attack mahima told kairav to bring some medicines and he is stable now. They come out from room and birlas was consoling goenkas that everything will be fine. Aarohi was standing by door frame her eyes didn't shade a single drop of tear. Neil was staring her and was confused with her emotionless face.
"Why she is not sad i mean i don't want her to cry for my brother but her bade papa had a heart attack and she is standing like nothing happened."  Neil said to himself and he saw her going somewhere so he decided to go behind her. Shes went behind living room where her mother's father's and naira's photos were hanged. She touched her mom's and dad's photos a tear slipped from her eyes, neil was watching her every move from a safe distance and suddenly aarohi felt on her knees and start crying neil was shocked by her sudden action but a little did he know that it was not sudden her heart was crying god knows from when but now her heart can't handle more. Neil rushed toward her bend down to her level and kept his hand on her shoulder  aarohi flinched by sudden action and moved her head and found neil. Neil is now understanding her situation but aarohi just wiped her tears and tried to stand up but neil hold her wrist and hugged her.
Neil- just let it out Aarohi, whatever iz inside you just let it out, i will not judge you, just cry it out.
He said very gently while rubbing her back. After listening him she hugged him back very tightly and dug her face in his chest tears were flowing continuously and after a minute she started crying hardly Neil was just rubbing her back and caressing her hair silently. After 10 minutes her cries were reduce but she was still sobbing, neil was holding her in his embrace.
neil- Aarohi you can tell me anything you want i won't judge you trust me.
aarohi freed herself from his embrace.
aarohi- aise humesha mere sath hi kyu hota hai, aaj agar bade papa ko kuch ho jata toh main kya krti, pehle mumma papa mughe chor ke chale gaye agar bare papa ko kuchh ho jata toh agar kuchh serious hota toh. main life me already bahut kuchh kho chuki hun ab kuchh aur khone ki himmat nhi hai mughme. neil agar tumhare bhai ko mughse shadi nhi karni thi toh keh deta na faltu ka drama krne ki kya jarurat thi.
she said all this while sobbing. he can understand how it feels to being orphan and if some other person will loves you like your parents then the fear of loosing them is the worst. neil again hugged her she hugged him back.
Neil- I know aarohi whaever bhai has done is entirly wrong no explaination can justify it. but jo ho gya use hum badal nahi sakte hai par aage kuchh v bura hone se rok jarur sakte hai, hai na[he broke the hug and cupped her face]  aarohi bade papa aur tumhari family abhi bahut stress me hai aur agar vo tumhe iss condiation me dekhenge toh batao unhe accha lagega kya
aarohi shook her head in his hand .
neil- to phir you are a strong girl aarohi right[ she nodded her head] phir just wipe you tears and go to your family they will feel good if you will around them trust me.
aarohi stood up and wipped her tear neil also stood up and give his hankey to aarohi
neil- oye chipkali apni aankhe achhe se saaf krlo pura kajal fayl gaya hai agar bade papa ne dekh liya toh phir ser unhe heart attack aa jayega itni daravani lg rhi ho.
aarohi smiles and hit his arms lightly
aarohi- jyada bolo mat varna chamgadar ki tarah ulta latka dungi.
neil- ha ha ha verry funny aaj prhli baar tum mughe chipkali kam aur churail jyada lag rhi ho aaine me khud ko dekho ek baar
aarohi- achaa main churail lag rhi hun na toh churail jaise chamgadar ko khati hai waise hi main tumhe kha jau.
neil- hau chipkali koi bache ko aise darata hai kya
aarohi- haa main kyuki ab main ek churail hu tumhe kha jaungi
aarohi said in scarry tone and they both brust into laughing
neil- achha ab jao muh dhokar apni family ke pass bade papa ko v hosh aa jayega kuchh time me.
aarohi- thanks neil, tum chamgadar ho par nice ho
neil kept his hand on his chest dramitically
neil- o my god ye kya sun liya maine aur abhi tak dharti kyu nhi phati dr aarohi goenka ne mughe thanks bola aur compliment v diya kahi ye sapna toh nhi.
aarohi- oo over acting ke whole sale market apna drama band karo main jaa rhi hu
and she goes from their while smiling.
neil sees sirst kartik and naira's photo
neil- vaise uncle aunties aapki beti itni v buri nhi hai jitna maine socha tha voh bs khud ko express nhi krti baki bandi achhi hai .
neil also went from their while thinking about abhimanyu and akshra[ maine aapko mna kiya tha bhai dekhiye kya hogya]

meanwhile someone was watching them full time and was smiling now.