relationships with each member

Types of Platonic Relationships Shared by 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐀𝐇 and the Male Members of 𝐑𝐈𝐈𝐙𝐄!

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐀𝐇, as the only female member of the coed group 𝐑𝐈𝐈𝐙𝐄, shares various types of platonic relationships with her fellow male members. Let's explore each relationship type in detail~!

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏! Kim Sooah and Anton have a brother-sister relationship. They support each other both on and off stage, and their bond is evident in their interactions. They often engage in playful teasing and light-hearted banter, creating a comfortable and loving atmosphere within the group.

- Sooah enjoys sitting around Anton whenever he is producing music.
- They have even created short little songs using his produced music and Sooah's singing, during thier predebut days.
- They are both pretty quiet so their personalitie smatch up pretty well.

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏! Sooah and Shotaro have a close mother-daughter relationship. Shotaro is often seen acting as a protective big brother, looking out for Sooah and offering guidance when needed. They share a deep trust and understanding, and their connection is tender and nurturing.

- Shotsaro always cooks for Sooah, even when she's not hungry but hasn't eaten all day.
- Whenever she is upset he is always the one to talk to her.
- As the oldest member of Riize he is always handing out passes to Sooah, to annoy the other members.
- He's always there for you whenever you need his emotional support as well.

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏! Sooah and Sungchan have a bestfriend relationship. They enjoy spending time together, sharing secrets, and supporting each other's dreams. Their friendship is characterized by trust, loyalty, and a genuine care for each other's well-being.

- Sometimes they argue and then sometimes they don't.
- He'll often tease her of her short height just because he likes seeing her salty and mad.
- On days where they don't argue Sungchan is pretty affectionate just as he is with the other younger members, so there are a lot of hugs from him on a daily basis.

𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑/𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏! Sooah and Eunseok have an older brother/dad relationship. Eunseok takes on a nurturing role, providing guidance and advice to Sooah. Their connection is grounded in respect and admiration, with Eunseok acting as a mentor figure for Sooah.

- He's the type to defend you whenever the members decide to tease you because he doesnt want you upset.
- If she wants something from the store he'll get it for her, just to see her smile.
- But at the same time he can be the opposite, he'll tease her occasionally because he wants to see her angry pt. 2.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒-𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆-𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏! Sooah and Seunghan have an always-annoying-each other relationship. They playfully tease and irritate each other, creating a dynamic that adds joy and laughter to the group. However, beneath this playful facade, there is a genuine affection and support between the two.

- These two are litterally Tom & Jerry.
- Sooah would deffenitly slap him playfully out of no where jsut because.
- And he'll lightly push her in return.
- But he is also pretty affectionate whenever he isn't teasing her, he'll sometimes give Sooah random hugs.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒Sooah shares affectionate relationships with several male members of 𝐑𝐈𝐈𝐙𝐄, (platonically). Including Sohee & Wonbin, with whom she shares moments of tenderness and warmth. Whether it's a gentle touch, a comforting embrace, or a sweet gesture, these members express care and affection for Sooah.

- Sohee treats Sooah just as he treats the other members.
- He'll latch onto her for no reason or even just play with her hands while resting his head on her shoulder.
- Wonbin is the same as Sohee, he just wants to be around his members all the time.
- Out of no where he'll just start twisting a strand of Sooah's hair or he'll just swing his arm around her shoulder.