• Ask #2 •

Just a warning, this is a long chapter and some parts are a bit rushed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Salem stretched out and cracked her back. She jumped up from her bed and rubbed her eyes.

She opened the door from her room and went into the living area of her apartment. Shale was sleeping on the couch with a blanket draped over them.

"Shale, come on we have work to do," Salem said loudly.

Shale groaned and rolled off the couch. They slumped into the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal. They dumped half of it into their mouth and went into their room to change.

Salem rolled her eyes and put the cereal away. She grabbed a granola bar and ate it quickly. Shale walked out of their room in a dark blue shirt and black jean shorts with fishnet stockings under them. They were also wearing black gloves.

Salem smiled and went over and fixed Shale's comb-over using a pocket comb. Salem sighed and put the comb back in a secret pocket in her turtleneck.

"We have a lot of work to do!" Salem said and clapped her hands.

"Yay," Shale responded sarcastically.

Salem rolled her eyes and grabbed Shale's hand. She snapped her fingers and they appeared in Trollstopia to find the trolls they were looking for.

"What's the dare or ask or whatever," Shale asked Salem.

"Here," Salem said and showed them the dare.

"Ok, who are we asking first," Shale asked

"Them," Salem said and pointed to Tiny Diamond, Guy Diamond, Cooper, Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, Smidge, Satin, Chenille, and DJ Suki.

"Meh," Shale said and shrugged their shoulders.

Salem rolled her eyes and then walked up to the Snack pack and greeted them with a smile.

"Hey guys!" Salem greeted.

"Heyyyy! Do you have an ask for us?" DJ Suki asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yup! Here it is!" Salem said and showed them the ask.

"Ooo that's a good one!" Biggie said and nodded.

"Well, I don't have a crush on anyone." Guy Diamond said. "I have to focus on Tiny for now,"

"We have a crush.." Satin and Chenille started. "..on fashion!"

"I don't think that's.. a crush," Salem said and facepalmed.

"It's the only true love we've ever known," Satin said and shrugged.

"Fair," Salem replied.

"I have a crush on Harper," Smidge sighed, hearts floating above her head.

"Ooo," DJ Suki mocked.