This is Fucking messed up 🤭

*It was another average day Of a normal Minecraft YouTuber/Streamer- Until One day..*

Tommy POV 🤭:

*A peaceful stroll In this lovely park- Hopefully no random woman stranger Comes up to me and my beautiful-ness (Idk- Just deal with it 😀)*

*Fuck- I jinxed it- A random beautiful woman with Long brown hair- Some random color that I can't see because the sun is blinding my eyes 🤭 Wearing a brown cardigan.. (why brown-? Because it's the color of shit. literally this story is shit 😌)*

Sir red white no blue shirt(Tommy): oh-

Woman wearing Dog shit: Oh hey! You must be Tommy right? I'm a big fan of your streams!

(It's 12:00 in the damn night what do you expect from me- a good story line? No-)

Tommy: oh! A fan! It's nice to meet another one of my FanS-

*I can feel something way off about this woman-.. Wait-.. What is she-*

*The woman kissed Tommy 💀*

Bitch woman: *Kissing a man noises 💀*

Tommy: A-

*My girlfriend Molly casually Phases into this mess-*

*Molly gasps- and the woman lets go-*

Tommy: Molly! It's not what it-

Molly: Your doing it wrong Tommy-

Tommy: wha-

Molly: you still can't kiss a girl for shit. And all the kisses I gave you were to train you to be a REAL kisser Tommy- Let me show you how to do it 😒

Tommy: what the-

*Molly kisses the woman- and the woman gAspS but kisses back- Molly pulls back and looks at me-*

Tommy: . . .

Molly: Get over here-

*Tommy dare try to come over- It's to late- A nuke was sent down from outer space and Landed right Exactly where they were- And Everyone and anything around the U.K. That didn't find shelter. DIES*

the end 🤭🤭 I'll make another one later- when it's Not 12 am in the morning- have a few pictures to stare at and suffer with 🤭