One

"Your name?"

"Styles. Harry Styles." I reply.

She nods and types onto to her computer. She scratched her head as she prints my schedule.

The printer comes to life. I stand there with my hands stuffed into my pockets.

She studies the printer and waits. It was silent and very awkward.

"Here. First up for you is math." She frowns as she hands me the piece of paper. I smile and take it from her wrinkly hands. I head out the door of the office and walk into the empty halls. This place was like a maze.

I examined my schedule and went around like the whole school just to find this class.

I finally see some on pass me. "Oh. Excuse me." I quickly spin around and tap her shoulder. She turns around, frowning.

"H- Hi. I'm Harry." I greeted, reaching out my hand to her.

"Navy...." She trails off. She shakes my hand and turns away.

"Oh .. wait! I can't find my class. Mind helping me?" I asked.

Navy nods and snatched my schedule out of my hand. "Math." She mumbled as I agreed with her.

She starts walking and I follow.

I furrowed an eyebrow when minutes later we stopped with a jerk. "This is it." She smiles lightly but fades away quickly.

I stare at the door and lay my hand on the dor knob.

"Hey, so I was wondering if you'd like to be friends?" I turn around and not seeing Navy standing there. I peeked my head out to the hall and she speeding through the hall. I sigh as slowly opened up the door. Everyone paused. All attention was on me. I felt my face turn red as I studied the ground.

"Newbie." I heard some one say.

"Excuse me." Says a man. I force my head up to see.the teacher standing before me.

"I'm sorry. I'm new." I say awkwardly.

"Remeber to knock. So your name?" He changed the subject.

"Harry Styles." I answer, shyly.

He nods and points to the seat of the back of the classroom. I stand and head back there. Everyone one still glared at me. I smile lightly to everyone and whisper 'hello'.

"Aaa... LOSER. Errr.... mhm." A guy coughs on me as I pass him. I turn away and sit down, sulking.

The teacher starts talikng. I keep my focus on my feet, still listening to the lesson.

I feel intense glares on me. Every one eyeing me. Especially this girl across from.

I screech across the floor.

"Hello Newbie." The girl smiles widely.

I reach my head up to look at her beautiful face.

"Hey. The names Harry."  I greeted with a smile.

"Emily."

I nod and take my attention to the front of the classroom.

"Want to sit with me at lunch?" She asks, twirling her blonde hair.

"Sure." I answer.

Emily smiles with a nod and leans in her chair. Paying attention to the teacher. I do the same.

Worst way to start. Please like and comment. I know it's short but ill try to make it longer.