I

"Merry Christmas y'all!"

~~~~~

The Group celebrating Christmas together!

~~~~~

It was Christmas. The Group thought it was perfect to do another gingerbread house building competition!

This time, Nick was the host instead of Isaac. The teams were; Larry and Yumi, Isaac and Tanner!

They didn't plan on making it a video, more so just hanging out with each other, away from cameras. 5 minutes in, chaos emitted.

"Larry what the fuck are you doing! LET IT DRY!" Yumi yells at Larry as the others laugh, Yumi punches Tanner and Isaac's gingerbread house out of frustration, making Isaac throw some trinkets at Yumi and Larry's gingerbread house, making it collapse.

"Erm! Guys! We're all friends here so let's calm down!" Nick says in his goofy nerd voice, scratching the back of his neck as he speaks.

"SHUT UP SOFTWILLY YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME!" Isaac yells, not bothering to look up at Nick as he addresses him, still working on his gingerbread house whilst all Tanner did was eat the candy on the table.

"DUDEEEE!" Yumi shouts as the gingerbread house collapses for the 10th time already, doing all the work whilst Larry was laying on the floor staring up at the ceiling.

"Larry what the fuck are you doing! Get your ass up. AND HELP ME!" He yells, making Larry burst out laughing.

"Erm.. guys?" Tanner says, hiding something behind his back.

The rest of The Group look at him before saying "What?"

Tanner pulls out a goofy Santa mask, before speaking. "You're not gonna wanna see this.." He says, before pretending he got dragged underneath the table by the mask, making Isaac laugh, along with Larry, as Yumi and Nick look at each other in confusion.

~~~~~

It was finally time for Nick to rate the 2 gingerbread houses. After a lot of time, both teams finished. (And both houses looked horrendous).

"Time's up! Explain your.. 'houses' to me." Nick says, going to Tanner and Isaac's first. "So?"

"Yeah so basically..., and also.. and thats why,.." Isaac says, clapping his hands every time he spoke, making Tanner giggle quietly.

"Shut up Isaac. Anyways, what about you two?" Nick goes up to Yumi and Larry's gingerbread house.

"So-" Yumi starts talking, before getting cut off by Larry bursting out laughing.

"Sorry- sorry!" Larry apologizes for cutting Yumi off, still laughing.

"Anyways. So, we just tried following the house on the damn box but this damn Larry kept ruining EVERYTHING!" Yumi shouts, making the rest of The Group laugh.

"Okay- Interesting." Nick says, chuckling. •"So- Basically, I'm gonna rate your houses out of 10.. and like.. yeah. So anyways, Isaac and Tanner.." Nick looks at the duo, laughing.

"I'll give you two a.. 4/10. And that's me being nice!" Nick laughs, before looking at Yumi and Larry.

"As for you two, huh.. Well it's not even a house at this point, it's not even put together." Nick giggles quietly.

"2/10 for the effort." Nick rates Yumi and Larry's gingerbread house, Larry laughing his ass off as Yumi just stayed quiet, mad like he usually is.

"Enough of that, y'all." Nick says.

"Merry Christmas, y'all!" Larry says cheerfully, still laughing at his gingerbread house.

~~~~~

HI YALLLLLLLL sorry if it was mid idk the last time i wrote a fanfic :33333 its not THAT good but i just wanted to make sure yall ATLEAST had something from me since its been a while :p also im gonna figure out how to work ao3 someday for yall!!! im croftsLVR on ao3 <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!!!! HOPE YALL PASS A GOOD CHRISTMAS WITH YALLS FAMILY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL <3

[609 words]

lights out!