the bitter truth

In this part thoda.. harsh sentences Hai... So don't read the part if you are not comfortable ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING" monami threw the glass of juice... The glass break into million pieces

Head Maid:- rajkumari, don't reduce your anger by destroying food ....

One Maid came and start to clean the mess

Mo:- toh... Mein kaise react Karni Hai did I want to keep calm or did I want to cry... Anyway meri poori life hi ab logon ke haath pe Hai... I don't even have freedom 😤(smirk bitterly)

Head maid:- Raj... (she was going to say but that time king cut it)

Raja:- ha... Yese Hai... Your life is controlled by me...

Mo:- why??? Papa???😤

Raja:- kyunki... I am your papa and because of me you are able to see this world!!

Mo:- what??? You are controlling my life only by being my father!!!

Raja:- control your tongue MONAMI!!!

Mo:- itne saalo se mein kuch nahi bola lekin aaj mein sab bataogi.. I don't need anyone's permission to speak out!!!

Raja:- MONAMI !!!!!

All the maids were startled by the fight by the father and daughter.. They went out... Not to interfere them

Mo: apne bas anu Didi ko care kiya ta.... You never understand my felling in the past nor in the present and I don't think in future... 😤

Raja:- ha...mein bas anu ko care kiya ta.. Do you know why?? Cause YOU....ARE ...JUST A REPLACEMENT!

Monami couldn't control anymore.. She broke into tears...

Mo:-why... Why?? I am also your daughter then why a father separately sees his daughter??

Raja:- kyunki..... Kyunki tum mere bachi nahi hum!!! U are not my daughter?!!

Mo:- what!!! (shocks)

Raja :- yes.. That rumour was true that Your mother had you by someone else (with full of hate he replied)

Mo:- NOOO!!!! Yeh sach nahi Hai!!!!! Why don't you believe your wife??!

Raja:-ugh... Wife?? She was a prostitute .......(he spit and went from there in ..

Monami fall into the floor with a thud... She tied her knees closer with hand and hid her face, crying in loud voice ...

The maids closed the door with a lock by the kings order

.
.
.
.
.
In parakram, everyone was shocked by the event held few hours back.. The most broken was Karan... He didn't went out from his room after that incident... He was greatly disappointed...

Pov Karan

Monami... I wish I never met you ...
Why did you broke my heart??

His phone rung, it was sid. ... First he declined but after few rings he attended the call.

Ka:- bolo..

Sid:- Karan sir... You should come here... Monami really need your help!!!

Ka: firstly you are royal members, so don't call me " sir " secondly, I don't have any rights to do against the kings order!!!

Call declined....

Ko:- Sid.... Did he agreed to help?

Sid:- No... Firstly his heart is broken aur toh aur mamu warned them not get into this matter...

Ko:- sh*t ab kya ?

Sid:- we can't do anything ...

Ko:- sid!! Are you mad or what kal monami ka shaadi Hai us neech ke saath, it should not happen!! And ha hamre paas us incident ka sabuth Hai so why should we fear!!!

Sid:- bro... I think.... That file... Is in parakram 😳

Ko:- WHAT!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.

Monami had slept leaning to the wall... She was constantly sweating and trembling.....she was having nightmares

It shows after, monami giving Anamika sweets. Within seconds anamika spits blood, monami and other maids ran towards her, monami was constantly crying, calling her out but she never responded....

Then a scene shows, monami being blamed by all, as she made this sweets as because of her anamika died by poison in food, maids and other works inside the palace start to mock her, her classmates (ministers children) started to avoid her in playing even her father was devastated by his daughters demise. He never asked about monami, he asked the maids to lock her in a room (the same room which she is locked now) as a punishment. She stayed there for several months until her father started to become normal.
.
.
.
She was standing in the locked room, all dark suddenly anamika entered, the little monami was so happy to see her but when she was going to hug her

Anu: stay there... Mere pass mat aao, you killed me!!

Mo:- no!!! Didu mene nahi Mara apko (bitterly cry)

Anu:- you betrayed me!!

This words started to eco in monami's ears.... She constantly declined but more she declined the more the voice increased...

She woke up with a thud ,sweat was whole cover her fave, her eyes was red and filled with tears... She mumbled... I didn't... Killed you didu!!!!

Then the screen shows the whole room, where monami is staying ,she started through the window

Just a mock filled her mind "A princess in the day and a prisoner in night... "

Continue.......
I think this part is the worthiest chapter in the history of this book 😂🤣