𝐼𝐼 : 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺

⊱ ──────˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────── ⊰

"SO.. DO YOU STILL REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE THE.. COFFIN WAS?" Stefan asked Bonnie. He personally didn't want to waste time looking around.. but ofcourse, he didn't dare to say that out loud. 

"Yes.. It was.." Bonnie looked at the leaf covered ground, and walked a bit further. "Here." She said, pointing at the ground. 

"Right. Are you sure this is even going to work?" Damon asked, slightly doubting there would actually be a coffin there. 

"It will, Damon." Bonnie said, clearly annoyed. She helped the raven haired Salvatore a lot, and yet he still doubted her. 

Slowly, they started digging out a hole. It took some minutes, but it was fully worth it, as Stefan's shovel suddenly hit something hard. 

Stefan took a quick glance over at Elena, who nodded at him reassuringly.

They dug a bit more, till the coffin - which was indeed actually there, was revealed. It was a beautiful mahogany wood, with a little sun and moon mark on top. 

When the Salvatore's finally worked enough so they were actually able to get it out, they lifted the coffin up. 

Elena sighed. "Was this the.. uh, coffin from your.. dream?" 

Bonnie nodded. 

"Well, okay, then.. let's open it?" Damon said, impatiently. 

"Right.. okay."Bonnie said. 

Stefan tried opening the coffin, but failed miserably. 

"Is the bunny blood not enough anymore, Stefan?" Damon teased with a wide grin, making Stefan scoff.  

"Try it out for yourself, then." Stefan dared, annoyance lacing his tone

"Watch me." Damon said, his signature smirk growing on his face. He kneeled down, and tried opening the coffin. But just like Stefan, he couldn't open it. Bonnie and Elena chuckled, and Damon rolled his eyes. 

"It's probably sealed shut, or something. Can't you do like, a witchy spell to open it?" Damon asked, pointing at Bonnie. He had quickly figured that opening the coffin wouldn't take strength, but rather some spell.

"I'll see what i can do. For now, we'll need to put the coffin somewhere else." Bonnie firmly stated. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

In the end, the Salvatore's had brought the coffin back to their home, despite Damon arguing that they should just leave it in the woods. 

Meanwhile Bonnie was looking for unsealing spells in a grimoire, Damon was getting wasted, and Elena and the youngest Salvatore were god - knows - where. 

The Bennett witch sighed, as she turned another page of the grimoire. She was looking for unsealing spells, yet the only things she found were resurrection ones. Just in case, Bonnie had memorized what page they were on, cause.. well, it's Mystic falls. Things happen. 

She sighed in relief as she finally found a page, which was filled with unsealing spells. Surprisingly, there were a lot.

Bonnie read each and every one of them, what they did, how to perform them..