Introduction

Thank you for giving my write a read.
I'm new here and I don't have any perfection but I'll try to give my best.
I'll not leave this story half way as for one reason this story personally has my heart; Feel free to correct me wherever I go wrong.
This Story is a work of friction I would request you to not take anything personally as I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
I'm from India so the Story is a mixture of Hindi and English language.
Happy Reading
Thank You!!

______________________________________

Let's meet Prajakta Koli

Prajakta -

24 Year Old working in an IT Company in Pune as an HR; gloomy around her few favourite people, loves Dogs and cat's, love's to talk, hobby is to curse her Boss and Well she is a Savage one.

And She is Ashley Tisdale -

Ash -

20 Year's Old studying BA in a city 3 hour's away from Pune, Calm and Sweet until someone gets on her nerves then the game is over, wants an elder sister but didn't had any infact she was the elder one, loves Pune and visits there frequently.

______________________________________

Nah Nah Nah Reader's don't take these crazy girl's lightly they are enough to send you to a Mental Asylum in a Day 😂 jokes apart this is just a short introduction of them the main Story starts from the first Chapter. Don't forget to vote and I request you to please drop an comment, Thank-you!
Keep Reading Keep Supporting
Love Love ♡
______________________________________