When Twins Meet Twins

Starting a new school year at Ouran High School,

polar opposite twins sat in a black car awaiting their arrival at the private school.

"Onee-chan, are you sure? It's not safe here." A white haired boy said to the blacked haired girl beside him.

"Yes, Shiro-kun." The girl replied.

"But! Kuro-onee!" Shiro pleaded.

"Shiro." She glared at him and he stopped.

"As you wish." Shiro said.

-Ouran High School-

A private school for the rich and fabulous.

Known for its alleged "Host Club". A group of good-looking boys who have too much time on their hands and spends it to flatter girls who also have too much time on their hands.

"Onee-chan, let's go." Shiro said as he held out his hand to his sister.

"Together." Kuro replied.

"Always." Shiro said with a smile.

-Inside-

Walking by the Grand Hall, they could hear the other students gossiping.

"Aren't does the Aria Twins?" Whispered a scion.

"I wonder why they decided to attend this school." Another replied.

"We just got here and they start news, how quaint." Kuro said annoyed by the gossipers.

"We are one of a kind. Ne, onee-chan?" Shiro said smiling.

"Guess we are." Kuro smiled back.

-Class 1A-

It was a normal class but with honor students. This Will Be Fun. Kuro grinned with this thought that sent shivers down Shiro's spine who was staring at her. As they entered the room, Shiro noticed a pair of twins behind them. He quickly grabbed his sister and whispered something to her as they entered the room followed by the other pair.

"Try not to be so defensive of me, Shiro-kun." Kuro said as she sat near the window.

"Better to be safe and not regret it later." Shiro shot back. Kuro sweat dropped.

"Hi there!" One of the twins said to Kuro.

"Oh, hello." Kuro replied plainly.

"You must be one of the Aria Twins, correct?" He said.

"Yes, my name is Kuro Melodia Aria. Please to meet you." Kuro said with a smile and extended her hand to him.

"I'm Kaoru Hitachiin and that over there is my brother, Hikaru Hitachiin." He replied and shook my hand.

"I hope we can be friends!" He added and sat in front of Kuro.

"We'll see." Kuro said closing her eyes.

"Onee-chan..." Shiro said weakly.

"Yo, what's wrong?" Kuro asked patting his head.

"He had the nerve to talk to you~!" Shiro said shaking his hands up and down.

"And so? Your problem is?" Kuro shot back. Hard.

"Onee!" Shiro whimpered.

"Told you not to be posessive of me." Kuro said and sighed.

"Fine." Shiro sighed.

-End of Classes-

"Hey would you want to join us for something?" Kaoru asked with Hikaru beside him.