Monochrome

Another day, another story.

Kuro was awoken by a kiss on her forehead. Opening her eyes, she saw her childhood friend, Beige. 

"O, Hime-sama. Time to wake up!" He said a smile in his handsome face.

"Morning already?" She said yawning cutely to Beige's pleasure.

*glomps*

"The hell, Beige!!!" Kuro said blushing in the process.

"You're mine. Only. Mine." Beige said kissing her on the lips. She went red, really red. She kissed back for she loved him, too.

"Beloved grandchi---!" Topazu said but stopped to take a picture of them french kissing. Beige pulled away taking in some air.

"You... Idiot! Why did you-?!" She said closing her eyes.

"Shush, now. Beloved." Beige said and kissed her neck. Topazu nosebleeds. Takes more photos. Best. Grandfather. Ever.

"Khhh." She blushed stopping a moan. A sweet spot. Nice one, dude. And in comes Shiro.

"Onee-san......" He frozed and took a picture. Family traits? I guess.

"Stop it..." She moaned silently, Beige stopped.

"Let's eat?" He said and carried her bridal style of the bed. Topazu and Shiro acting all innocent and stuff, followed them.

~Time Skip~

School

Morning

They arrived early and as they were opening the door to the classroom, a bunch of Shiro's fangirls surrounded them. Hoping for the approval of Shiro's Hostmanship, they brought Kuro gifts of all sorts. Starting of with Jewelry to dresses, food to drinks. Name them and they have it.

"Please, Alice-sama! Approve of Reiner's Hostmanship!" They chorused.

"Of course. He will be a great Host." Kuro replied making them squeel with excitement. Shiro looked fine so yeah, he's fine with it.

~Time Skip~

After Class

The Third Music Room

"Welcome~!" The Hosts said.

"She's here!" Kaoru nudged Hikaru who was blushing.

"Kaoru!" Hikaru said.

"May I request for Kyouya?" Kuro said shocking the twins.

"W-What?!" They said.

"I see, let's go." Kyouya said and took her by the hand and led her to his station.

"We must discuss the family matters, yes?" Kuro said.

"Yes, we will." Kyouya replied.