We've had enough of you

(At this point the courtroom disappeared, including everyone present except Phoenix, Maya, you, and Fantoccia.)

(Fantoccia

Y/N

)

Fantoccia:You!you were just a thorn in my side!

Fantoccia and Y/N:From day one!

Fantoccia:But I'm Fantoccia the Great and I won't... ha!

Fantoccia and Y/N: Be outdone!Welcome to Fantoccia's spectacular theater in the pound!

Y/N:Please excuse my thespian vernacular

Fantoccia:When I say:

(At this point, you and Fantoccia fight together)

Fantoccia and Y/N:thou ist going down!We've had enough of you!so time to be our puppets on a string!We've had enough of you!Oh,dance,our little Muppets playthings!

Now!The audience is thirsty for fun Time to run 'Cause now your denouement has already begun! That means you're done!We could all be pirates on the sea You'll swab the deck and play your part for us Mops galore!You'd better keep it clean!Watch out now, our little friends, 'cause Sharkspeare's looking mean!We've had enough of you!so time to be our puppets on a string!We've had enough of you!Oh,dance,our little Muppets playthings!

Fantoccia:A battle, like no other

Y/N:Better move, 'cause here's another!

Fantoccia and Y/N:At least you'll get to see defeat in epic style!The audience is primed, each attack right on time!Seeing you entwined is so worthwhile!But why stop there?Add a lion, a bear What's wrong my petite chère? Why don't you smile?The final act is sure to be a theatrical plot twist worthy of a prize Want a shot? You better be more tactical Messin' with Fantoccia and Y/N is never wise! We've had enough of you! So won't you be our puppets on a string!We've had enough of you!Oh,dance,our little Muppets playthings!We'er up to here with you So, why don't you finally face it?Your fate is sealed!

Fantoccia:And everything you do is what We say!

Y/N:Starting now and everyday!

Fantoccia and Y/N:You'll be our puppets, learn to love it Every word we say, you'll covet!Start-a-new, stuck like glue Bid your former self adieu Cause We've had enough of you!