𖨆

T Y T Y
P O V:

TYYY" alli my older sisiter bursts into my room

i look over at her and mug her.

ah no boo ion know why yo ass mad but you wanna come with me to gunna house??" she asks me, gunna is her lil boo or whatever.

eh no thank you" i say turning around and getting in my phone.

tyyy pretty please, i'll buy u starbucks on the way there andddd her lil stud sister gon be there" she say winking at me.

oh my goddddd, i guess" i say rolling my eyes and groaning.

yayyaay, okay we'll get ready u have a hour!" she says as she walks out my door.

after i get up i walk over to my walk in closet and get my towels out the corner and get me some panties and a bra. then i walk myself to the bathroom and turn the water to the temperature i like witch is warmish.

skipping the whole shower shit cs y'all should know how to wash y'all as🙄- swxlm

after my shower i get out rap my body in my towel and then i start doing me my skin care and my hair, and did all that stuff. soon after j was done i walked to my closet and picked my a cute lil black jacket with a white bra under and sum sweats and my dior slides and my gucci perse.

TY.TY

TY TY YOU READY TO GO!" my sister yelled from down stairs

YES COMING!" i yelled back i put on some perfume turned off my vanity and turned off my lights and headed down stairs.

okay ty ty i see you!" my sisiter hyped me upp

girl look at youuu u loook so yummyy" i hyped her up as well, she was wearing a cute lil all black fit with some givanchay slides and her hair in a half up half down.

okay let's go cs my man's waitingggg" she said as she grasbbed her keys and we walked out the door and making sure to lock it.

can i get aux?" i asked alli

duhh bitchh" she says before backing out.

i connect my phone to aux and star playing
EXPEDITE THIS LETTER - LIL DURK

( woah, i know, i know)

I KNOW YOU DOMT WANNA BE HIM LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO YOU

YOU DONT WANNA KISS ON HIM LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO

YOU DONT WANNA CHERRISH HIM LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO

YOU DONT WANNA MARRY HIM LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO