Chapter 1

Mother:
"Haya come downstairs fast! We are getting late!"

Haya:
"Coming!" We weren't getting exactly late, my mom just wants everything to be in time. That's good though. Today I am going to my dream country, South Korea. We are going due to my dad's buisness but I don't care about that. I'm a kpop fan and South Korea means I'll finally be able to meet my favourite idols! I'm so excited!

Mother:
"Haya are you coming or not!?" I said in anger.

Haya:
"Coming!" I ran downstairs quickly. We sat in the car and made our way towards the airport. It was a 30 minute drive. We sat down in the airport. After waiting for 1 or 2 hours, sorry I didn't even check the time, I was too bust watching my favourite kdramas episode. Please don't say I'm weird, isn't everyone like that? We sat on the airplane. My mom and dad started praying like a bus was after them. I wouldn't complain, this plane is probably working due to all the people's prayers. So I started reciting some duas too. I took out my phone and started watching the kdramas episode. I took out a packet of chips when suddenly I saw a kid standing infront of me.

Mother:
"Haya what does this kid want?" I asked in confusion.

Haya:
"How am I supposed to know?" I whispered.

Mother:
"Just ask him!"

Haya:
Nah. My mom did not just say that. My social anxiety could never. "Why don't you ask him?"

Mother:
My mom sighed. "Beta what do you want? I looked and saw no one was there. "Where did he go?"

Haya:
"I don't know. Must have ra-" I stopped. I looked and my chips weren't there. That little kid! I want to- ugh! "My chips! He took them!"

Mother:
"He must be hungry. Now don't start start sobbing here. He is just a kid. He doesn't know what he is doing."

Haya:
"Well he should know. Is he stupid? You know that's called stealing? He didn't even ask me but just took my chips! My favourite chips!"

Mother:
"Just forget about it!"

Haya:
"I only brought one packet...... And he took it!" The whole journey I kept mumbling things to myself about the kid. I couldn't even watching my kdrama properly. I can't watch it if I don't have chips to eat. Soon we reached. We sat in the taxi and made our way towards the hotel we booked. From next week I'll be joining my new university and I'm so excited!

Mother:
"Haya can you go make tea for me and your father!?"

Haya:
"Maa, I think you forgot we are in Korea, in a hotel, not in Pakistan, in our home. We don't have a tea bag."

Mother:
"Do you think your mom is stupid? I brought tea bags with me. Go take it out of my luggage. I'm very tired."

Haya:
"Acha (-urdu word ~Okay)" I made tea and served it. I'm so tired. I see no change in my life after coming to South korea. I still have to make tea.
A week passes and I finally got used to living in South korea. Its an amazing experience. And I got alot of kpop merches! And once I was going to a clothing shop when I saw an actress. Best time of my life.
My alarm rang and I woke up. Today was my first day of university. I went to the bathroom and changed my outfit and then went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

 I went to the bathroom and changed my outfit and then went to the kitchen to make breakfast