sky

A week has passed and I have not set my eyes on him well thank God because he would be the reason I cheat on Pai. I am focusing on my self and my upcoming wedding . Well I feel nervous but I know everything will be alright.

It is 8pm and I decide to first pass through my parents house because of some issues. Well basically sky issues . I walk in and find my ma and pa  sitting waiting for me . Well I guess I all are wondering what would be so important that I call both my parents well come along and find out.

Sky is no where to be seen but anyway I will proceed .

Rain: pa , ma I actually called for both of u because of sky one of my friends came to me with a video of rain at one pub fighting and being called a whore as some youngsters where pulling him away from the person who was beating him. I showed them the video and suddenly sky walks in .

Sky: sawade kha pa and ma then he just looks at me with hate without even greeting me.

Then  ma stands up and slaps him leaving everyone in the room in shock. He pulls him by the collar asking him what it is she did wrong  to  deserve such humiliation from him because this was not the first time he had done this.

He turns to me and says it is all my fault and he starts cursing me and says he regrets ever having me as an elder brother. Then suddenly pa slaps him taking everyone in utter surprise it was rare that pa lays his hands on us so I guess u understand. Then sky says nothing and leaves for his room before locking it .I then stand there feeling bad for sky and ask that ma and pa calm down as it was not the way to treat him.

Then suddenly a loud  sound is  heard from upstairs causing everyone's attention to go there . We then run up only to hear another sound this time it was if glass dropping in a lot of pieces on the ground and it was from sky's room .

My heart starts beating fast as imaginations of what he would do flood in my mind. Then ma moved to the door knocking asking sky to open but he doesn't the guards come to open the door but to no avail as the door does not budge. When one of the maids brings the key to his room but we could not open it because of the key  at the other side.

Well after many attempts by the guards again the door finally opens revealing sky who is unconscious in a pool of blood surrounded by crystal like structures. The maid calls the family doctor and after some time the doctor leaves saying sky would wake up in an hour or two.

There I look at my ma who is crying while looking all pale as she has cried more than enough . After some time sky wakes up making ma and pa move to him . Ma apologizes and hugs him telling him not to ever do it again . Tears form in his eyes as he apologizes then pa gives him a kiss in his forehead telling him he loves him. He then leaves ma, sky and me. After ma goes out to answer her phone when suddenly sky looks at me with disgust .

Sky to rain:  he laughed and then says
Get the hell out of my room I HATE U so much that if I had to wish then I would wish that u go extinct and never appear in this life or the next one. U know what u should hang urself to death coz that is what cursed people like u deserve. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM U CURSED PIECE OF SHAME. Throwing pillows at me then ma came in and advised that I leave.

Hi dear friends hows the story so far 🤗🤗hope u like it bare with me if my grammar ain't right love u all 😘😘.