UNO

Meghna: But I don't know how to play it.

*Since all the members were free today, they decided to play games in their dorm. After rock, paper, and scissors. They decided to play UNO.

Chan: Wait don't tell me you have never played UNO in your 21 years of your life time.

Meghna: Yeah oppa. I haven't....

Felix: Ok, no issues you can be a team with me, I'll teach you how play. Then you can play the next game.

Meghna: Okay done

*During the game, Felix and Meghna seems to be intimate. Others grow suspicious of them.*

Han: Pick up 2

Chan: Pick up 4

I.N: Pick up 8

Seungmin: Pick up 12

Felix: Why me? Not again please

Hyunjin: Hey Lix, it is your chance, so you have to pick up 12.

Meghna: Oppa, poor Felix, why don't you guys split it up evenly?

Lee Know: Looks like someone is concerned.

Meghna: Its not like that, even if it were you, I would tell the same  -_-

Hyunjin: Ay, don't get mad Mina.

Meghna: I'm not mad heeeeeeeee.

*Game goes on for few hours, during dinner time*

Han: *without hesitance in front of everyone* Mr.Sunshine you seem to have become close to Mina. If it is Hyunjin, I can understand but when did you become so close with her?

Lee Know: Hanni, I guess we all know that we should not talk when we are eating right? *giving him a bombastic side eye*

Han: Ok guys enjoy the food.

*Post dinner*

Han: Channi hyung, am I the only one to notice but do you feel something is off with Felix. He seems to be completely different. He was very intimate with Mina during the game not to mention that night when we all drank too.

Chan: Han calm down, can't you see? It is very evident that Felix is falling for Mina.

Changbin: Channi hyung it is not "falling" he has already "fallen" for her.

Han: Oh my goshhhhh. What????

Changbin: No wonder you are a part of Paboracha. You still seem to not understand it.

Han: *confused* Ok seems like I should go to sleep.

Han POV

I was not able to process what others said. In order to confirm it I went to Felix's room, but only Seungmin was there talking to STAYs on bubble. Then I went to Hyunjin's room. Hyunjin was there with Channi hyung and Changbin hyung talking about the recordning. Next I went to see Lee Know hyung, he was there with I.N playing Kart Rider. The only place left was Mina's room. So I went to her room, only to find out Felix and Mina laughing looking at an album sitting next to each other on the bed. Woah, I didn't really know where this was heading towards. But seeing Felix happy like that, made me feel happy for him....

End of Han POV

Meghna: Ah? Han oppa...

Felix: Hey Han? What happened?

Han: What are you guys doing?

Felix: Ah, I was showing her all my childhood pics taken in Australia.

Han: Oh ok ok. Nice have fun....

Meghna: Yea oppa.

*Saying so Han left the place to head back to Lee Know hyung's room to play Kart Rider.*

*As the night passed by, the members went to sleep and the budding couple spent time alone talking and having fun*

Felix POV

As we were talking about our teenage, I realized that there was only one way communication and that Mina had dozed off. She was very beautiful, to be precise she was very cute. That was when I realized that I completely fell for her. I gently placed a pillow below her head, tucked her to bed sheets. I was too tempted to kiss her, but then resisted the urge.Later, I turned off the lights and went to me room. Going to my room, Seungmin was already asleep, I tried to slide into the beds, but Seungmin caught me and asked me why I was late. I then had to explain to him about the happenings for which he commented that he could smell love in the air. I couldn't deny it, but just tell him that I wanted to sleep. Later thinking about Mina, I tossed and turned around in the bed...

Seungmin: Yongbok ah, if you aren't able to sleep here you can always leave and go sleep in Mina's room. There you can share your bed with her.

Felix: Hey Seungmin, Let's sleep please -_-

Seungmin: I don't see you being able to sleep

Felix: Seems like someone is not really able to sleep. Had fun today with STAYs?

Seungmin: As always, my STAYs had a wonderful time with me..

As we were talking, we didn't know how time passed, and then somehow we slept off.

End of Felix POV