10• WAIST MASSAGE.

Its already 8 and Done my drawing as I was sketching, Because he is busy with work, and even though he will be in front of me, I don't care now! I am not married, I will consider it as such from now on

After sketching I was jumping towards kitchen to near my beloved aunty she was the oldest among all the servants, But she is very good! but I did not know her name because I had not asked her...haha...

YN- Aj Khane me kya h mammaa~-- uh...

[What to eat today: Mamaa~ ]

I enter the kitchen singing but what is this?! Here is the Eiffel Tower...

Jk- Muffin... Wait in the dining room...

The Eiffel tower ordered me as if I am his kid! Im not even his wife now! I twist my step out and sat on the chair. Dinning chair!

After some time he comes and the servants bring food behind him that called 'Amiri'! Can't he lift and bring a small container?!

Jk- Have it now...

he sat beside me order me again! I rolled eyes and look at plate.

YN- PASTAA!!! (shiney eyes)

he chuckled softly and nods.

Jk- Only for you... (smile)

YN- Thankyou!!!

I stretch my hand and join it as namaste closing eyes.

YN- sjfiekgvkskakdkgkhbbksawzkkx... swahhh!

I opened eyes only to found them with one raised brows? Am I buttyfull...?!?! I shrugged shoulder at him?

Jk- Oh Nothing... Eat...

I nods and take out my phone switching it to tmkoc! And keep the phone leaning against the jar. and start eating I have to say that my husband's food turns out to be delicious! Just like muumhh!!

 and start eating I have to say that my husband's food turns out to be delicious! Just like muumhh!!

Now why is she pecking the paste?! how have I forgotten she is my muffin, she can do anything...

Jk- muffin...