Episode 65

Yes, took took Zoro's swords. I didn't know how to use her whip in the fight. So I'm sorry. But she the captain she has to do what she needs to do for her crew.
Mr 8: Where the heck did she disappear to?  They looked around.
Stella was in the middle looking around too.
Stella: All right then. Small we?
Man: How dare you mock us.? They pointed their guns at her.
Fire! They ended up shooting each other.
Mr 8: Darn! Kill her already! She just one pirate it's okay if it drops by 30% we still have to boy.
Stella was behind him and had the sword in his hair close to his face.
Stella: Let me say this to you once. Don't ever talk about killing my brother.
Man: There he is! They were going to shoot him
Mr 8: Idoit! Don't! Are you don't shoot me too. He used his Tuba and blew bullets
Stella was behind a budding.
Stella: So that's a Shotgun? That thing does look cool.
Mr 9: Oh smees she's good enough that even we must be cautious.
Mr 8: Does she seriously think that she can fight all of us bet herself? It's hard to believe that he challenged us even after knowing were with Baroque works.
Everyone was still sleeping
Sanji: Laddie, poses come closer..
Usopp: I'm gonna sing usopp cheer#721!
Nami: So the welcoming town, Whisky Peak is the bounty hunters neat huh? I thought it might be something like that. She has one eye open
Man: Here did she go? Fins her
Stella: The New recruits Zoro got from Loguetwon, Yubashiri, and Kitesu I'll... This is a good chance to stay with you guys out before Zoro does. I'm going to go all out! I hope you don't mind Zoro.
A man was on top of the building where Stella was. There you are! Die. They shot at her tell rolled back into the building.
There was more aiming at her
Stella: Don't you know it's rude to shoot at a girl? She used the table to block the bullets 
Stella: First, I'll try Yubashiri. She cuts the table and goes out causing a wind.
It's light! This a good sword Zoro picked out!
She jumps up.
The men fall out from the quick slice.
Man: There she is! This way! Hold it!
Stella: Looks like they found me! She went upstairs
Man 2: she went up.
Man: Welcome. He used a Hand Cannon on her.
Stella was about to dodge it. By holding the ladder and doing a split in the air. Good thing she not wearing a dress
Stella: Sneak attack. Nice
Man: This is it for you.
Miss M threw a barrel at her from behind.
Stella was able to cut it into 4 pieces all hitting the four men days was in front of her
Stella: Ahh. That was an expensive drink. I could've had more. What a waste!
A man went to use a mallet on her when Stell cut through the stone.
And Elbowed the man.  What was that feeling in my hand just now? How sharp this Kitetsu III is. Al legendary sword cuts only when the master wishes it,  but this one is a problem child. So this is what a.cured sword is like. I'm so glad this is Zoro's sword and not mine.
A kid went to attack her.
She turned around
A woman held him. Loud have mercy! I beg you for mercy. Lord have mercy! Please save us!
Stella: Mind why did it have to be a kid
A/n Stella loves kids and she can't wait to have them herself one day.
Merciful Lord Blindimf Powder!?
Stella: You should used such a cheap trick one some with a young heart. She was behind the. I used the Back of the blade. You're lucky you had a kid with you. She went up more
Man: He went up further. Consider her. She's over there.
A few men went over the crew
Usopp: Did some step on me. Be well back down
Sanji held usopp hand hand. Mademoiselle, would you care to dance with me?
Nami: Darn this is the treasure they have. Some Bounty hunters nest this is. Whiskey Peak sure is a crappy thrown
Man Laughs. There no nowhere to escape up there. The men start to climb
Stell went to the ladder and started rocking it.
Stop it.
Stella: Okay. She then pushes the ladder back
Man: The ladder's falling!
Stell then used the ladder to go to they other building.
Man: Shoot her.
Stella: Two-sword Style! Hawk Wave! She then tripped the men with the air.
The men went to attack from the air.
Stella finished making g a circle on the ground and walked away.
The group landed there.
Stella: Watch out. That place is unstable.
They fell threw.
Stella saw a shadow. Miss M used a laser to attack but Stell ducked in time
Stella: That was close! It grazed me!
Miss M: Don't test our patience. She puts on a knuckle ring no Man or Woman can best my strength. She grabs Stell by the neck.
This is the end of you. She lifted her into the air. She then drops her down on the ground hard.
Superhuman... Brass Knuckles! She then punched her leaving the Top the building cracked
Mr. 8: We've was... We've wasted time, but we finally settled it. The End!
Screaming.
Mr. 9:Miss M!
Stella had her hand on her face
What's the matter, Muscle woman? Didn't you want to have a contest of strength? Well? You want to know something about me. I was born strong I know a lot of people at that. But no. I have Abnormal Muscular Constitution.
A/n That's what kind of Body Stella and Mitsuri have. Stell has a special Muscular constitution making her miracles eight times denser than that of a regular human. While her limbs are thin they possess unbelievable strength and endurance. Sadly I don't know if she can grow muscles because I don't think Mitsuri can. And Stella can use Two sword style.
Stell let's Miss M go.
Her head is bleeding from the punch earlier
Shall we continue, Baroque Works? She wipes some blood off her.
Fighting isn't a joke.
Man: Miss Miney was overpowered...! 
Man 2: Impossible! This can't be true...!
Mr 8. I see why she's on the wanted Poster now.
Mr 9: I see. It makes sense that this Girl has a 35 million bounty on her head. She's the right captain
Miss W: Right. I thought it was strange that such a Namby-pamby guy was worth 30 million berries...
Mr 8: But be so, how disgraceful. If we lose again one pirate, we'll be held responsible since the boss put us in charge of this town.
Miss W: It seems it's finally our learning to fight.
Mr 9:You may know this but with members of Baroque works, the smaller the number, the higher his leer and destructive power are. The three of us, Mr. 9, Mr.8, and Miss Wemdday are agents with a single-digit number,  which means we're powerful people who are beyond compeatinsom to these you just beat.
Stella: Hmph. Aren't titles useless when it comes to fighting? The Stronger won wins. That all. Plus you're all weak compared to me I mean it's not like your 1 2 and 3. Which are higher than and I right
Mr. 9 was mad
Mr 8 shot at Stella. Stella moved away.
Mr 9: let's go, Miss W!
Miss W: Okay, Mr. 9 she whittles. Come. Karoo!
A duck came. And held his hand out.
I didn't say give me youth and! Come over here! She gets on top of him. Now show him your quick see this leaves leopards in the dust!
Karoo sat down
Who said "Sit" She hits him.
Stella: Oh a duck how cute.
Mr 9: Can you afford to let your guard down? Follow my aerobatics, if you can! He flipped down to Stella Hot-blooded... Bats of guts. 
Stella blocked him
He flips in front of her.
These are metallic bats. Be careful not to chip your swords on them. Laughs.
Stella gets into a stance
What's the matter? Are you so frightened you can't move? She uses one hand to attack him. He blocks her a while moving closer to the end of the bulging
Stell: What happened to your proud acrobatics?
Mr 9: If you wanna see it that bad, watch carefully! He jumps backward to land again only to fall.
Stella: Don't they have anyone better?
Miss W: Anyone better? That would be me! Be prepared... Mrs. Bandana. Now, take in my allure to your heart's content! Stella looked at her.
She had a perfume in her hand. Charming perfume Dance. She moved her body from side to side.
A/n We all know who would love this
Stella goes down on her knees for the steel
Good Girl...
A/n There are only two people Stella went to hear that from.
I'll finish you off with Peacock Slasher! Go Karoo. Karoo went past her
You went too far! They fell off
Stella: Fighting these guys is starting to get embarrassing...
Mr 8 Attacked her. Stella dodged the shots.
She escaped below using the hole. That's useless... She runs
Get a good read of how frightening I am!
Stella: That's Shotgun of his is pain. How should I close the distance?
Mr 9: Ka-boom!  How dare you beat me like that earlier? You won't get away with it
Stella: you fell on your own!
Mr 9: Hime Run Sneaky Bat! He used a chain to grab her.
I tried you up on your arms!
Stella: It's an iron Chain...
Mr 8: You caught her
Mr9: Mr.8 do it now! Laughs I won't let you escape!
Miss W: That's right. Don't move. If you make a stupid move, I'll take your precious brother's life as well. She had a Knife to Luffy's expanded belly.
Mr 9: Good job, Miss W. You can't escape or attack now.
Stella: Luffy you idiot! At lases wan to when you're being held hostage
Mr 8: Prepare to open fire. He pulls his tie and it mining Guns in. His hair
Preparation completed! He shoots at her.
Stella: Is he a toy? She pulls Mr 9 in the way of the bullets. And then drags him into Miss W and Karoo.
Mr 8 attacks her again
Stell runs to Luffy
Sorry, Bro. She used his Belly to attack Mr 8. She then cuts him.
Okay!Done! She sits down.
It finally became a quiet, nice night.
Luffy: Huh? Why am I outside?  Oh well. I'm sleepy. I'm gonna sleep. 
Man: I never thought that Four agents with numbers under 12 would lose!
Man 2: But where are you planning to escape to?
Man: In that case, we'll hide somehow until they leave this island and...
All: Ahh! The unluckiest!
It was a Vulture and an Otter.
They went to attack the three-man
Man: Hold it.
Woman: This town is quite likely despite how late it is...
Man: Ha! What a boring job he gave us... Sending us all the way to the front lines... There was an explosion.
Stella had a Drink when she heard the noise.
Mr 8: I can't fall into a place like this I've got an important mission...
Man: How pitiful... Losing against just one Captain.
The three looked up.
Mr 8: Mr.5! Miss Valentine!
Mr 5: Are you guys kidding around? Huh!
Miss V: After all, this is the difference between our rank and yours, isn't it,? 
Mr 8: Did you come to laugh at us?
Mr 5: That's, too, but...
Miss V: Oh course, we're here under our mission.
Mr 9: Thank goodness. If you help us, that woman is no match got us!
Miss W: That's right. Please beat that Banadan Woman right away.
Mr 5: Enough with the bad jokes. We help you?
Miss V: Did you Grammy think that we'd come to the end of the Grand Like for that? Laughs.
Mr 9:What? Then why did you come
Mr 5: you really have no idea? There are criminals here that are big enough for the boss to send us here to deal with.
They're the boss's words: "They've found out my secrets ." of course, I don't even know what kind of secrets they are, but... our company's motto is "Mystery." No matter how identity it is the rule is that you never nose around. If someone finds out the Boss' secrets, that's of course, a sin worthy of death.
Miss V: So, when we very carefully investigate who learned his secrets... Laughs. Oh boy, we found out that a VIP from a certain kind of one sneaked into Baroque Works. A
Mr 9 A certain kingdom? Wait a second!
Nmai was listening in.
Although I. Eateimg a crown I'm not a kind or anything!  It's just my hobby
Miss V: We're not talking about you!
Mr 5: The Sinners are those whose mission from Alabasta Kindom right now...
Mr 8: They know it's all over! Due. He attacked them.
I won't let you lay a finger on our princess!  Oh, my name is Sqaurd Captain Of Alabasta Kindom Security!
Mr 5: Igarum, the squats Captain of Alabasta Kingdom security.  And ist Princess, Nefertari Vivi. In the names of the Baroque works boss, we'll eliminate you two.
Stella: This isn't good... I left Liffy down there... Oh looks like someone is getting payback. This should be interesting