1

"That was great" Minho said laying on the bed "I know" the boy responded with a smirk.

Soon Minho's phone started buzzing, he checked the caller ID and it was none other than his father.

"Hey dad"

"Where are you?"

"I'm.....at home"

His father chuckled "come home now!" and he hung up. Minho ran his hand through his brown locks and sighed.

"What's wrong" the boy that was laying on the bed said sitting up "its my dad he wants me home for some reason" Minho responded as he quickly put on his clothes and walked out of the boys room "bye" he said closing the door.

"Bye-" the boy responded but Minho couldn't hear him.

Minho reached his house and saw him father sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in hand. "H-hey dad? What brings you to California?" Minho asked sitting down then noticed the suitcases next to his father "if your just coming for visiting why did you bring so much luggage-"

"Your coming back to Seoul"

"Huh?" Minho said praying his ears were deceiving him "did I stutter?" his father said then sipped his tea "that is your luggage" his father deadpanned "even though your doing well in school you've just been sleeping arou-"  Minho groaned "but dad its not my fault I'm just that handsome-"

His father sighed and took another sip of his tea then placed it on the coffee table "look if you stay in California I will no longer be sending you money but if you come with me you can enjoy your rich life, your decision" Minho sighed "fine, you know I like to stay wealthy and live with ease" his father smiled "good decision"

Minho crossed his arms over his chest "I'm so gonna tell papa about this when we get back to Seoul" his dad rolled his eyes "whatever"

A/N: Yo I'm back with yet another minsung bc I got inspiration just now. This just came to my head so if its similar to any other film or book its purely coincidental