5

It has been about 2 weeks since Minho joined and he sure was popular.

"Hey Minho oppa could I please have your Instagram?" a girl asked with her hands trembling as she handed him her phone, Minho smiled at her and ruffled her hair "sure" he said and typed in his username "here" he gave the phone back to her. She bowed and skipped over to her friends to squeal together.

Chan nudged Minho "bro why were you flirting?" Hyunjin elbowed Minho "blush blush blush hush hush hush he has got a big fat cru-" Minho smacked the back of his head "be quiet" "ouch you meany." Hyunjin said smiling.

Changbin then ran up to them "sorry I'm late you know how Mr Wang is like" the three nodded. "Let's go, the youngsters are saving our table" Chan said and they all walked to the Cafeteria.

"Over here!" Felix yelled waving his hand in the air. The hyungs took their seat and started a conversation. Minho discreetly watched at Jisung ate and saw how cute the youngers cheeks were as they puffed up full of food.

He felt his heart skip a beat, then he noticed the rice grain on the boys lips "yo Jisung let me help you" he used his thumb to removed the rice grain from the boys lips. "Thanks hyung" Jisung said using his hand to cover his mouth. "Your welcome."

Changbin looked between the two and did that smirk of his.

So he does have a crush