X. Result

When Jisung opened the door he was being tackled to the ground and getting suffocated in the tightest hug ever, is this how he dies? From a hug??

"Jisung, listen, I'm so fucking sorry." Minho started when he finally released the shorter from his hug, still holding onto him though. "I was so overjoyed I couldn't not be serious."

He said and Jisung took a while to process his words, eyes widening slowly when he hear that Minho was happy.

"Han Jisung I fucking love you so much, I've loved you ever since I met you 3 years ago." Jisung started crying again. This was all too much.

"I-is- Are you being serious hyung?" Jisung sniffled, smiling again when Minho nodded. "I'm so sorry hyung I panicked a-and I-"

Minho just silenced him with a soft kiss, pressing their lips together so quick Jisung couldn't even respond in time.

He just cried harder. "This is so fucking ridiculous. I'm ridiculous." Jisung cried and Minho hugged him, calming him down again.

"Everything is fine Sungie, it always was." Minho reassured "You did so well approaching me, I was stuck like a rock for 3 years and was way too scared for anything."

"So you seriously love me too? You're not joking?" Jisung asked, still quite unsure.

"Yes, I do love you too Jisung. More than anything else in the world" He smiled before pulling Jisung in for another kiss, this one aswell short and sweet.

"Thank you Min"

"For what?"

"For teaching me How to Confess"