🥑BREAKFAST🥑

No one's POV:Felix woke up to the noise coming from downstairs

No one's POV:
Felix woke up to the noise coming from downstairs.'Why the hell are they making noice so early in the morning',thought mikey. He tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work, as he was already awake he thought of atleast getting out of bed,so he tried getting up but he finally realized he was trapped in s.coups's arms. He looked to the other side and saw wooyoung looking at him with a blank face "been doing that for 5 mins and guess what I found out they sleep like babies",said wooyoung. Felix was about to laugh when someone burst open the door to their bedrooms which made the two wake up. It was non-other than changbin."GET UP SLEEPY HEADS!",shouted changbin which irritated Jaehyun and s.coups.
"We're already up!",shouted wooyoung and felix. After hearing that changbin quickly left." Ugh, they disturbed my precious sleep",said s.coups."We're actually thankful for changbin " ,said wooyoung. "Why?",questioned Jaehyun." Well I woke up 5 mins ago and felix a few minutes after that,and you both were not letting us go!",shouted wooyoung." Oh look at the time we have to wash the paper in the bathroom",with saying that they both fled into the bathroom.
"What?",asked a confused felix." It's their way of saying we don'twant to be beaten",replied wooyoung. After some time the two tops came out. And felix and wooyoung would be lying if they thought the tops were not looking handsome even if it was the simplest of clothing.
(Their outfits:)

Left is s.coups and right is Jaehyun
After them the other two went in, quite sometime later they came out in matching outfits the lower was exact same while the top were same but different color just like their boyfriends who had matching lower and t-shirt but still wore different warm tops.

coups and right is JaehyunAfter them the other two went in, quite sometime later they came out in matching outfits the lower was exact same while the top were same but different color just like their boyfriends who had matching lower and t-shirt b...

Left felix and right wooyoung
They then headed downstairs where everyone was sitting." Good morning ",said wooyoung. All the attention went to the 4 boys." Good morning to you too",replied yeosang.
They got seated and started talking "so what should we do?" ,asked felix.
"Maybe go to the mall?",said Jaehyun which brought sparkles to felix and wooyoung eyes. The two taller males let out a chuckle.
"Okay,we are headed to the mall",said s.coups." let's rest first and then maybe leave by 12:00p.m.",said wooyoung and the other 3 agreeded. While the groups were still feeling the burning sensation in their heart
'What is this feeling ',thought san While clenching his heart.
1 hour later
Felix has been trying to put his necklace on but he can't, "내꺼 can you help close my necklace?",asked felix." Of course,부인",he whispered the last part in felix's ear so it was not audible to others. But the others were in their own shocked at what felix called s.coups .(you thought I would tell you the meaning ,didn't you? Muahahaha😈, well the first word means mine or sweetheart and I ain't telling the second word,when you find out its meaning do tell ) felix lightly slapped s.coups shoulder."ouch", said s.coups in a really fake tone."seung cheol don't mess around with me",said felix and s.coups knew he was fucked up . Everyone enjoying the scene placed before them. When wooyoung suddenly burst out into laughter aka witch laugh(don't take the witch laugh seriously because I love wooyoung's laugh and it's similar to mine)" you both are next Jung wooyoung and Jung Jaehyun ",said felix in a threatening tone. He eventually chased all 3 three of them and beat them up." This is what you three get",said felix. They then apologized but felix didn't listen so he went upstairs , locked the door and started reading his favourite book inkigai. After after sometime a knock could be heard from the outside.
"Baby girl please open the door I'm sorry",said s.coups. Felix didn't say anything and unlocked the door and s.coups came in and gave him a tight back hug." I...forgive you ,I actually liked being called 부인 by you because I am yours aren't I?",said felix while turning around and keeping his hand on s.coups chest. S.coups pulled felix by the waist and hugged him close. They stayed like this for sometime before heading downstairs.But before felix could get up s.coups pulled him and made a hickey on a very visible spot of his body." WHAT are you doing?!",asked felix." Marking what's
Mine",replied s.coups which made felix blush. They went downstairs and sat on the couch, Jaehyun and wooyoung had also gone upstairs for sometime so they were left with the two groups but they were sitting at a comfortable distance but not too close to hear eachother ."WHO THE HELL GAVE HIM HICKEY!?",
whisper shouted changbin." It's his boyfriend,duh",replied lee know. "Why do you think Jaehyun and wooyoung went upstairs?",asked yunho." I think their doing what they did",replied hongjoong while pointing at The couple sitting on the couch and cuddling. They kept talking , after sometime wooyoung and Jaehyun had also come down and sat on the couch when the doorbell suddenly rang.
"I'll go",said felix and got up.Felix opened the door ,and a tall man stood infront of him. "DAD!?"

---------------------------Hi lovlies

Hi lovlies. I am back! How are you? Take care of yourself. Another day Another chapter. Now good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening and Good night 💖 💖