Season 2: Chapter 17 - Justice

Inside of the room with Caleb and Kelly, Ruby comes walking in. 

Caleb: Hey... How'd that meeting with Ironwood go? 

Ruby: It went well. But I think going after Adam Taurus was postponed. 

Caleb: What? Why? 

Ruby: Information was brought to Ironwood about a benefactor. The person who was funding Hector Crow and Adam Taurus. Jacques Schnee.

Caleb stares at her as he processes that information, soon hanging his head. 

Kelly: Is that really surprising? 

Caleb: No... We all know Jacques Schnee's questionable business practices. 

He looks back at Ruby. 

Caleb: Who gave him the information?

Ruby: Well... He wanted to come to see you. 

John comes walking into the room. Caleb and Kelly both stare at him with widening eyes and their mouths open slightly. 

Kelly: John...? 

John: Hey, guys. Been a while, hasn't it? 

Caleb: What...? Where...? 

John: It's... not the best story. Most of it was with Atlas, then a little with Hector Crow, and now I'm here looking to make amends for all of that. 

Caleb: You're the one who gave Ironwood the information? 

John: Yeah. Well, me and somebody else who was involved. And now we're going with him and Winter to arrest Jacques. 

Caleb: You're coming back, right? 

John nods at him. 

John: Yeah, I am. And yeah, I already visited Gyoe. He knows I'm back. 

Caleb nods at him. 

Caleb: You better. Now go get him. 

Kelly runs over and hugs John. 

Kelly: I missed you! 

John hugs her back, smiling. 

John: I missed you, too. 

Kelly retracts from the hug. 

John: I'll see you both when we get back. 

John walks out of the room and goes down the hallway. 

Caleb cracks a smile as he slightly hangs his head. 

Ruby smiles.

Now inside of a bullhead, Ironwood, Winter, John, and Aaron are standing around. 

Ironwood: John... That wasn't the only thing on the scroll.  But I'm assuming that you didn't tell Caleb about Jin. 

John: No, I didn't. That information seems irrelevant right now. His mother giving dust to a criminal organization doesn't do anything for us right now. 

Winter: But it does bring up questions. You two worked for him. How did Hector Crow know about that? 

Aaron: He... liked to keep tabs on everything else going on around the city. The White Fang was just another file. 

Ironwood: Who else did he have information about?

John and Aaron glance at each other for a brief second before looking back at him. 

Aaron: There were a few others. The Sieks family being one. Schnee's being another. And another organization that he didn't gather much about. 

Ironwood: What was it called?